Woo hoo!!!! PR Granted

Application filed 24.09.2012.

Acknowledgement letter received 08.11.2012

PR granted 08.04.2013.

Parrammatta office.

IT Professional

Timeline 6 months 16 day - phew!

Congratulations!! Damn long wait... Was it non-drc? (without agent)

My application was a day after yours so here's hoping!!!

Hi Flappy chicken

Your application and nomination were they on the same date?

and was it DRC or non DRC?

I applied for Nomination and Visa on 31st December

Got Ack Letter same day, bridging visa on 08 Jan

Edited by samurtuza

Woohoo Visa Granted

Here is my timeline.

Applied DRC through MA

Nomination - 31 Oct 2012

Visa - 3 Nov 2012

Nomination Approved - 4 April 2013

Visa Approved - 8 April 2013

Just over 5 months processing time.

Congratulations!!! What office were you through? Any Perth PR grants out there? Thanks.

We got ours on Monday! Am still walking on air!! We are over the moon!!!

ENS 186 Visa, Direct Entry - decision ready, front-loaded with medicals & police checks, via migration agent in Perth

Nomination: 27/11/12 Ack 03/12/12

Application :10/01/13 Ack 10/01/13

Case Officer assigned 26/03

Visa Approved 08/04/2013

Keep having to pinch myself! just so happy!

To all those still waiting - the best of luck - it will happen - but the waiting is def the hardest part of all and I am very grateful we had such a quick turnaround as my nerves were already shattered!

Reading everyones experiences on here really helped keep me going so thank you and good luck to all!!

Edited by Perth Trotters

Woo hoo!!!! PR Granted

Application filed 24.09.2012.

Acknowledgement letter received 08.11.2012

PR granted 08.04.2013.

Parrammatta office.

IT Professional

Timeline 6 months 16 day - phew!

Congratulations!!

Still waiting for my employer nomination to be approved... in fact, still waiting for the acknowledgement!

Nomination filed on 12.03.13

I guess the long wait starts for me.....!

But so many positive things happening recently! It will happen, it will! :)

Just to blow people's mind, I just got my confirmation of Visa approval, I applied on the 30th of January 2013 and was approved dated 15th of April! Submitted DRC through a migration agent (shout out to Andre at myaustralianvisa) with more points than the west coast mainline, but still nice to get it so quick!!!

Ben

Congratulations Ben!!!

my pain is still going...................it has been 6 months now...non drc

Congrats Ben! Looks like DRC is the way to go if you want a visa processed in a respectable time-frame.

How long more do you think Big John? Their processing times are pretty off, especially with DRC's being processed so fast and non-drc taking ages.

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

I'm approaching 7 months now (14.5mts inc nomination) so in similar situation.

Just to blow people's mind, I just got my confirmation of Visa approval, I applied on the 30th of January 2013 and was approved dated 15th of April! Submitted DRC through a migration agent (shout out to Andre at myaustralianvisa) with more points than the west coast mainline, but still nice to get it so quick!!!

Ben

Hey Ben congrats!! What immi office was it?? Parramatta?

Melbourne, now my only decision is whether to get evidence in my passport or not, doesn't seem much point to me tbh.....

I would, then you dont have to carry a separate letter to every country you visit. I have only had one problem when i went on hols to africa, they asked to see my 457 visa so i could fly back to oz!

Other than that if you arent planning to travel in the near future , i wouldnt bother!

Congrats again.

anyone knows what that mean by "your nominaiton and visa application were linked together"?

employer's nom was submitted on 29th of Aug and my visa app was lodged on 16th of Oct. My employer called the Dept on Dec and got told they have been linked.

does that mean they will be reviewed/granted(if it's Okay) at the same time???

Hi all,We had some good news today, VISA GRANTED!!!! Its been a long stressfull road but we got there in the end.For anyone interested we applied in August last year, non DRC under a Labour Agreement, heres how it went;Applied: 7th August 12Acknowledgement : Nov 12Medicals: Dec 12CO Assigned: Feb 13More info Requested: 1st Mar 13Approval: 16th Apr 13

Congrats RCPlus3! Great news!! And also great news for Gethsemene and the DRC app! Jan-Apr is crazy!

I have just chased my employer's nomination (12th March 13) and got the standard response that they have received the application and are expecting a 6-8 month wait.

I am hoping that this is just the standard reply? Has anyone else had the same kind of response?

Congrats RCPlus3! Great news!! And also great news for Gethsemene and the DRC app! Jan-Apr is crazy!

I have just chased my employer's nomination (12th March 13) and got the standard response that they have received the application and are expecting a 6-8 month wait.

I am hoping that this is just the standard reply? Has anyone else had the same kind of response?

Louielou, Ive done it thru an MA and this was early feb, did both nomination and application together. received the ack letter but have not heard anything since..

Just frustrating waiting, but i guess everyone is in the same boat...Good luck to all. Sure we will get it soon.

just make updates:

I made a phone call on Tuesday and told a C/O was allocated.

Thursday, got a email from CO and asked further info. including: employment contract (to specify 2 years period), Form 80 and my boy's medical (even he was not included in the application)

just make updates:

I made a phone call on Tuesday and told a C/O was allocated.

Thursday, got a email from CO and asked further info. including: employment contract (to specify 2 years period), Form 80 and my boy's medical (even he was not included in the application)[/QUO

It is great bigjohn. You will get soon I think. It is frustrating to wait for the approval from CO. Hope a miracle comes to us soon.

186 Visa Grant this morning.

Timeline

Nomination 28th July 2012

Nomination ack 27th September 2012

Application 2nd October 2012

Application ack 12th October 2012

CO 22nd February 2013

Medical 20th March 2013

Grant 22nd April 2013 (Grant delayed as CO wanted more information to approve nomination.)

186 Visa Grant this morning.

Timeline

Nomination 28th July 2012

Nomination ack 27th September 2012

Application 2nd October 2012

Application ack 12th October 2012

CO 22nd February 2013

Medical 20th March 2013

Grant 22nd April 2013 (Grant delayed as CO wanted more information to approve nomination.)

Congrats Dorset!