24 minutes ago, AliNa said:

just received my golden email now, status changed directly from received to finalised without asking any documents, although my partners medical was expired couple of months ago, i thought they will ask for re-examination, but they did't asked for...can't express my feelings, we are very excited and wish all of you surprising grants soon.

nomination date 10/02/17

Nomination granted 30/06/17

visa date 30/06/17

granted 01/02/2018

Congrats ???

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AliNa said:

just received my golden email now, status changed directly from received to finalised without asking any documents, although my partners medical was expired couple of months ago, i thought they will ask for re-examination, but they did't asked for...can't express my feelings, we are very excited and wish all of you surprising grants soon.

nomination date 10/02/17

visa date 30/06/17

granted 01/02/2018

Many congratulations ??

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AliNa said:

nomination date 10/02/17

visa date 30/06/17

granted 01/02/2018

Congrats Alina 

Are you TRT or DE ? Big Congrats Again

12 hours ago, AliNa said:

nomination date 10/02/17

visa date 30/06/17

granted 01/02/2018

Congratulations could u tell what was your occupation 

2 hours ago, Rai said:

Congratulations could u tell what was your occupation 

Fleet manager, my occupation was removed from lists last year june end, but very confused about process time, i thought it might take too long to get file processed because occupation was not on priority occupation lists, but i’m happy for myself and all people with occupations not on priority lists that hopefully they will get their grants soon as well, good luck everyone my prayers are all for you ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 1 February 2018

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April 2016 To October 2017

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?? Moving on and leaving old files Behind .. 

• Like 1

Some news CO allocated ask for more documents on 1/02 we move from receive to documents requested we have. 28days now to provide what she need letter come from ACT.

Time to run now is funny that on their side they take years then when they need something they give you 28days ? ? ? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Waris said:

regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 1 February 2018

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April 2016 To October 2017

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?? Moving on and leaving old files Behind .. 

I think they won’t  leave April 2016 files for ever.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Angela1 said:

Some news CO allocated ask for more documents on 1/02 we move from receive to documents requested we have. 28days now to provide what she need letter come from ACT.

Time to run now is funny that on their side they take years then when they need something they give you 28days ? ? ? 

Could you please share us your occupation and timeline. 

1 hour ago, parveen said:

I did not hear single approval of hairdresser in this forum got visa approved form last one year I think they ignore this occupation

According to the timeline the last hairdresser to be approved was on 11/03/17 after a 7 1/2 month wait - I'm still waiting 16 months >:(

On 26/04/2017 at 09:39, Bevan said:

Hi all, just to let you know my VISA was granted this morning, biggest weight lifted. Now to wait 4 years for this bloody citizenship :(

You know you can apply for your citizen ship this year May if you have lived in Australia for 5 years.

I submitted my university certificate, but 1 month ago They asked for my English, or a letter from my university that I studied all in English. When provided it, they asked for the transcript to be sure that I studied in English

8 minutes ago, MGB said:

I submitted my university certificate, but 1 month ago They asked for my English, or a letter from my university that I studied all in English. When provided it, they asked for the transcript to be sure that I studied in English

Asked for your english?? what about your IELTs or PTE? are you main applicant or secondary ?