6 minutes ago, sunny2018 said:

Got reply yesterday and they just said the processing time is just a guide. The process depends on many factors and co will contact my MA if they need more info????

U know it’s jus bad timing .. hope we all get passed 

Hi Guys...I have got my nomination approved through in September and I applied for my 186 visa transition on the Nov 1 2017...There has been no news since. The wait is getting me very anxious as all of you. Anyone in my shoes, please?

Any thoughts how long this is going to take? Application via MA?

happy for any feedbacks pls .TIA

23 hours ago, Mesh said:

Hi Guys...I have got my nomination approved through in September and I applied for my 186 visa transition on the Nov 1 2017...There has been no news since. The wait is getting me very anxious as all of you. Anyone in my shoes, please?

Any thoughts how long this is going to take? Application via MA?

happy for any feedbacks pls .TIA

On 19/01/2018 at 11:11, Waris said:

Ohh so frustrating .. I jus pray we all get sorted soon .. yesterday we tried calling immi ,, nobody answered . They definitely not working properly .. will call them Monday 

I think the processing is picking up as more people are getting correspondence?

29 minutes ago, Waris said:

We should .. will it help ??

I would do anything as such because THe amount of TIME department is consuming is so pathetic that i cant even think of lodging some other visa and spending XXXX amount of dollars 

• Thanks 1

No way.. 22months???? have you never been contacted ever???

Yes contaced many time via phone and emails,,, same reply every time.. We will ask your migration agent if we need any doc. Status still recieved.. Not allocated yet...

1 hour ago, Fida said:

I would do anything as such because THe amount of TIME department is consuming is so pathetic that i cant even think of lodging some other visa and spending XXXX amount of dollars 

Good I am in !! Contact me anytime for any petition 

Edited by Waris
  • Like 1

Yes contaced many time via phone and emails,,, same reply every time.. We will ask your migration agent if we need any doc. Status still recieved.. Not allocated yet...

Are you with NSW PESE or others? did you submit decision ready application?
Man,, I am under chef TRT too. i have been for 5
months and I am starting to complain already and I dont think I could wait until 22 months and I hope not!

Are you with NSW PESE or others? did you submit decision ready application?
Man,, I am under chef TRT too. i have been for 5
months and I am starting to complain already and I dont think I could wait until 22 months and I hope not!

Yes i'm with new pese. I think its decision ready,, submit nomination &. Visa together. But one ens chef approved last week after 12 months.. So lets see...???