So I will get an answer in 2 months [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848].. 

Lol
Based on that, I should also get in less than 2 months [emoji5][emoji5]
Why I don't believe it anymore...[emoji5] once I reach the maximum timeframe period they just increase the average processing time [emoji5][emoji5]
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ozdream1 said:

Lol
Based on that, I should also get in less than 2 months emoji5.pngemoji5.png
Why I don't believe it anymore...emoji5.png once I reach the maximum timeframe period they just increase the average processing time emoji5.pngemoji5.png

They did not even worked last month.. 

23 hours ago, Rai said:

Trt cook 186 already 10 months status received it mean i m in 10% which is no one know when how where is end. 

Rai what is your processsing time showing in immiacount .. as for trt it was always 10 months ,, and u said u been waiting for 10 months . Thank you in advance 

8 minutes ago, Waris said:

Rai what is your processsing time showing in immiacount .. as for trt it was always 10 months ,, and u said u been waiting for 10 months . Thank you in advance 

Now its say 7 to 10 months but it’s already 10 months.

12 minutes ago, Waris said:

Ohh so frustrating .. I jus pray we all get sorted soon .. yesterday we tried calling immi ,, nobody answered . They definitely not working properly .. will call them Monday 

I called them to , and the lady after a long wait said  DID YOU CHECK WITH YOUR AGENT , as your agent will be notified once CO is allocated... :(:(

1 hour ago, millski88 said:

Hey guys.

Has anyone emailed the 186 email recently so we can review the processing period on the auto-reply?

Last time i saw it said processing up until August 2017, this was maybe a month or so ago.

Just wondering what its on now.

April 16 to sep 2017

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fida said:

I called them to , and the lady after a long wait said  DID YOU CHECK WITH YOUR AGENT , as your agent will be notified once CO is allocated... :(:(

Haha!! We choosed this and let’s face it bravely !! Once we get an answer , we gonna remember all this 

3 hours ago, Fida said:

If you have appointed an agent to act on your behalf then all correspondence goes to them.