35 minutes ago, Mikhail said:

Hi guys

I’ve been a silent reader of this forum since my 186 application back in March and my lottery ticket won yesterday. Some kind of differed Xmas present!

There are key details below and google spreadsheet updated.

Submitted: 15 March 2017

Additional documents requested:  01 December 2017   (New police clearance from AU and home country Russia with patronymic name, birth certificate for wife, and evidence of intention to obtain character assessments )

Additional documents submitted:  14 December 2017

Approved: 10 January 2018 

Team: VIC PESE

Stream: Direct stream 

Number of people in application:  2

I wish everyone who is still waiting to get an application approved very soon, as we all know how stressful it is to live in limbo.

Feel free to ask any question

Congratulations mate. When did you joined your organization? Is the time when application lodged?

• Like 1

We got a call from our migration this morning with the good news that our PR was granted today (from NSW PESE). 

Transition Visa for 5 people as a Faculty Head (in a university). Applied for nomination on 8th Sept 2017 and main application in on 18th Sept 2017. We heard about both at the same time (no extra info requested after applying). I've had to login to view all 5 letters for myself to believe it! 

We have clearly been lucky with a short wait time but hope it reassures people that the immigration team are working! 

We can finally start making some decisions about secondary school for our oldest child and all sorts of other things. Good luck to everyone still waiting - such a difficult time especicially those of you waiting a year or more! 

Edited by FKS
  • Like 2

Congratulations to both, When it comes to doctor, university faculties and some high businesses that  directly or indirectly benefit Government get their processing Quick. Immi cant challenge universities, or Medical boards etc.. I have seen many many applicants from above who got their PRs in less than 4-5 months with no sponsorship docs asked...Happy for you guys

But its Ridiculous that organizations that cant profit Govt/dept gets long waiting hours .

:( 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fida said:

Congratulations to both, When it comes to doctor, university faculties and some high businesses that  directly or indirectly benefit Government get their processing Quick. Immi cant challenge universities, or Medical boards etc.. I have seen many many applicants from above who got their PRs in less than 4-5 months with no sponsorship docs asked...Happy for you guys

But its Ridiculous that organizations that cant profit Govt/dept gets long waiting hours .

No one should be waiting that long for these decisions that put their lives on hold in this way. 4 months felt painful enough (well that's on the back of another 2 years wait to apply for transition). I can only imagine how it feels to be waiting a year or more :-( 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fida said:

Not necessarily. I work for Australia's top university and Ive been waiting 7.5 months so far with application still received, TRT 186

37 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Not necessarily. I work for Australia's top university and Ive been waiting 7.5 months so far with application still received, TRT 186

That must be frustrating - it does seem looking through the spreadsheets though that many of the uni lecturer roles seem to be approved in about 5 months (that said my husband's uni role is not as lecturer but faculty head). I guess there will always be exceptions but I can see why the perception exists that these type of roles do seem to be approved faster. Fingers crossed your's will be sorted soon. 

Edited by FKS
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, AC31 said:

Nomination Approved Today!! No news on visa as yet. ?

Nomination and Visa applied - 7th Sept 2017

LR, Direct Entry Onshore, 1 person

Technical Sales Representative (nec)

Congratulations! Your occupation is on the STSOL and has caveats. That is the importance of submitting a decision-ready application including every required document.

17 hours ago, Riya cool said:

Hello everyone 

As we all are waiting for visa approval. We are faceing one major problem. Our restaurant owner going to sell his restaurant. Because he wants to start new business.our file is in processing.we try to convince him that please don’t sell . But he refused to listen anything. Now we don’t know what will happen to our future. On the other side dept taking so much time for approval. We applied last year may 2016.

My friend was in the same boat with you. But she decided to buy the restaurant by her self. She asked her sister in law who was PR to be a director. Last year her PR was granted already.

5 hours ago, Vic154 said:

Wow it seems if your job is on the MLTSSL your wait is 4-6 months, if on SOTSOL at least 12months. Regardless of whether DE or TRT as well I reckon

Where is the evidence for that? I don't see that happening on the spreadsheet at least

34 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Where is the evidence for that? I don't see that happening on the spreadsheet at least

It’s not proof . If u go and notice recent approvals after July .. only skill level 1 and 2 are processing soon .. and if it is in long term list ,, yes it’s very speedy approval .. 

10 hours ago, Fah5Fun said:

My friend was in the same boat with you. But she decided to buy the restaurant by her self. She asked her sister in law who was PR to be a director. Last year her PR was granted already.

But we don’t have anyone whom can buy this restaurant.nd cost is very high.everything in the hand of god. Let’s see what will happen.

It’s so obvious from the spreadsheet, and all the people announcing their grants recently on here. Someone on spreadsheet got approved for TRT and they applied in Sep 2017! MLTSSL of course

Someone on here said a few months back that immi has two teams: one team manages MLTSSL so the high priority jobs, and another team the SOTSL. It’s set up and resourced so MLTSSL are done faster