Guest bradfords
20 hours ago, Heena12 said:

Hi. Where u called them? I am also a hairdresser. Trt nearly 18 months. Thanks

Called them again last night to confirm and I was wrongly advised ? My application is still sat there waiting to be allocated. Hope u hear soon hun I know how it feels x

Guest bradfords
On 04/01/2018 at 11:15, Praveen Reddy said:

Good to see some progress on your application mate.

Good luck.

Thanks hun but I was wrongly advised lol its still sat there ???

Edited by bradfords

Hi Guys.

I need some information, hope your advice will make my decision easier, I have been granted visa 186, in the month November 2017, I want to leave my employer, so which way I can leave to him, just sent a resignation through email or different way. Your kind reply will be highly appreciated.    

2 hours ago, Rai said:

Hi guys does anyone which document we need to renew medicare card coz i applied 186 trt its going to expire and I didn’t hear anything from immigration thanks in advance?

Hi, U don't need to do anything. They will post u new cards soon....... 

On 1/3/2018 at 19:19, bradfords said:

Called immigration last night, they are working. 

After 16 months My application is finally being worked on, they couldn't tell me how long it would take and my immigration account still says received but fingers crossed it's won't take much longer.

186 DE hairdresser

5 people 

Low risk

nomination applied 31st Aug 16 

Application applied 16th Sept 16

Level 3

Hii Brad..

When you contacted dept, did he/she give you some information about processing or was it just an SAME WORDS response ie WE ARE WORKING ON IT?> I am thinking to call them, Waiting since 9months for TRT 186.

Does anyone apply on March 2017 for 186 trt chef and get any good news?
I am still waiting it..almost 10 months..
Really sick of waiting....

I applied on August.. damn.. please dont let me wait until 10 months... its been 4,5 months for me and I am already sick of it.

1 hour ago, bobobz said:

I applied on August.. damn.. please dont let me wait until 10 months... its been 4,5 months for me and I am already sick of it.

Hey Bo....

Im in 9th month of waiting ...Not even a single email or request of docs from Immi....Think about m :(:(:(

On 1/5/2018 at 15:49, Waris said:

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186 and RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 02 January 2018

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April 2016 and September 2017.

hello everyone !! 

I am am so much confused about April 2016 files !! How many people are still waiting from April 2016?? They are increasing month but not finishing old files .. 

Im atleast bit relaxed reading this above, as i fall under april 2017 

On 1/4/2018 at 00:55, MGB said:

Today I was contacted by my MA because the department has requested some more documents
Nom. Approved: 3/8/2017
Visa applied: 23/8/2017
Status in immi account: documents requested
Does this means that we have got a case officer now?
And how long does it take after submitting the requested document?

Hi MGB

Do you Mind sharing what kind of docs they requested?? 

Hey Bo....
Im in 9th month of waiting ...Not even a single email or request of docs from Immi....Think about m [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

Are you also applying TRT under chef occupation?
did you submit all of the documents as decision ready application?
Yeah, I dont want to wait too long cause I am afraid of the training benchmark thing as my employer doesnt want to deal with it anymore.

3 hours ago, Coolkay said:

Does anyone apply on March 2017 for 186 trt chef and get any good news?

I am still waiting it..almost 10 months..

Really sick of waiting....

Yes i m in in same boat its 10 month trt and 186 nothing called immigration they said case not yet allocated and they cant tell how long willl take more 

MGB...

Im not sure why they asked you your military record..... They didnt ask me for anything yet, and while i was reading some other forums here I thought to checking my agent's registration on DIBP website, and shockingly i cant find anything under her name where as i tried to check for some other agent and it showed up all the information..Not sure if i got into some unregistered agent, She is Asian and wasn't even talking fluently at that time that i doubted her but my other people told me she is the good one.

TOTALLY STRESSED NOW

9 minutes ago, Fida said:

MGB...

Im not sure why they asked you your military record..... They didnt ask me for anything yet, and while i was reading some other forums here I thought to checking my agent's registration on DIBP website, and shockingly i cant find anything under her name where as i tried to check for some other agent and it showed up all the information..Not sure if i got into some unregistered agent, She is Asian and wasn't even talking fluently at that time that i doubted her but my other people told me she is the good one.

TOTALLY STRESSED NOW

Contact her and request her registration number.  You will notice that all the agents that post on here have their registration numbers displayed in their signatures.

6 minutes ago, ali said:

Contact her and request her registration number.  You will notice that all the agents that post on here have their registration numbers displayed in their signatures.

Thanks Ali, I dont know Why these agents specially Ethnics keep 2 different names - for Businesses ...

She is an MARA agent but with some different mixed name

• Like 1