3 minutes ago, AC31 said:

It looks like lots of approvals for June and July! I applied in September so hoping that in a couple of months I'Il be receiving mine - after nearly 10 years in Australia!

It seems the timeline of approval is generally within 6 months now.

My colleague applied end of February this year and got his approval end of August. Another colleague applied end of March, but because of newborn, took an extra month to get his approval end of October recently.

And another colleague's friend applied end of March and got his approval end of September.

All within 6 months it seems.

• Like 2

ENS186 Direct Entry 
Nomination and Visa 22 June 2017
Nomination Granted 07 Nov 2017
Documents requested 07 Nov 2017 and provided 22 November 2017
Visa granted 13 December 2017

I know stupid question but please may I know the name of the case officer on you approval letter

ENS186 Direct Entry 
Nomination and Visa 22 June 2017
Nomination Granted 07 Nov 2017
Documents requested 07 Nov 2017 and provided 22 November 2017
Visa granted 13 December 2017

Good to see at least 1 approval everyday...keeps us motivated and gives positivity.....congratulations dear ....enjoy your Christmas

15 hours ago, KD31 said:

I know stupid question but please may I know the name of the case officer on you approval letter

Even if I’m not allowed tell you her name I can still say that I had another CO who contacted me to ask for more information. And this is actually good, because you don’t need to worry that your CO is taking annual leave for a month. 

Edited by tontonbijibiji

I have been a quiet watcher here, we received our golden email today

I updated on the spreadsheet but wanna share the timeline again:

Direct Entry Stream ENS 186 - Occupation Developer Programmer 261313 - Skill Level 1

8/6/2017    ACS applied and submitted documents    
14/7/2017    Got Positive Skills Assessment from ACS    
31/7/2017    Nomination lodged    
3/10/2017    Visa lodged    
6/10/2017    Health Examinations (Examinations in progress) and finished uploading documents    
11/10/2017  Health clearance provided – no action required (main applicant) + Examinations ready for assessment – no action required (secondary applicant)    
12/10/2017    Health clearance provided – no action required (secondary applicant)    
14/12/2017 Nomination and Visa approval. 

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Mr Stinson said:

my friends a welder (level 3)

just got PR yesterday 4.2 month wait

Hi everyone I lodged my 186 nom & visa in nov. 2015 still waiting. Actually our company was under monitoring now case officer has requested for medical and  AFP wa have submitted. Does it mean monitoring has been finished or not nomination not been granted yet though. Any suggestions plz??

16 hours ago, Waris said:

We are in level 3 .. hope our turn comes soon 

Hi everyone I lodged my 186 nom & visa in nov. 2015 still waiting. Actually our company was under monitoring now case officer has requested for medical and  AFP wa have submitted. Does it mean monitoring has been finished or not nomination not been granted yet though. Any suggestions plz??