4 hours ago, pnm59 said:

Hi guys,

Does anyone know what this new column in June-17 (Skill Level) refer to?

Also, should we add a column Short term/Long-term List to see if there is a correlation between the approval's speed and such lists?

Cheers

Yes good idea !! 

1 hour ago, Waris said:

Yes good idea !! 

yes i had created that column, because what i believe they are processing skill level 1 occupations at their priority. not sure but may be because all approvals they have given are for skill level 1 occupations.

6 hours ago, KD31 said:

If you don’t hear anything till 22/12/17 then don’t wait till 15th of Jan ....people usually go on holidays from 22 to 15th...if anyone of us is the luckiest one then CO might not go on holidays other then public holidays emoji16.pngemoji16.png

not sure, you can hear between those days as well, because i was unlucky, i got my nomination refusal last year on 30th december 2016 :-( 

7 minutes ago, AliNa said:

yes i had created that column, because what i believe they are processing skill level 1 occupations at their priority. not sure but may be because all approvals they have given are for skill level 1 occupations.

My occupation is skill level 1.... and I've been waiting for 12 months.... :) There're many other people who have a skilled occupation and who are still waiting since long time.

However I'm on the short term list.. :) I guess it might explain why I'm still waiting.... :mad:

Hi guys,

I’m new here. I applied in June 2017, got my nomination approved in November and  a request for more information the same day. Submitted all required information almost three weeks ago and no response since then. A few guys from our company got their PR last week, so I’m getting really anxious about the situation. 

Does anyone know if we need to email them the requested documents? I just uploaded mine to my immi account and pressed “information provided”. Is that okay?

Edited by tontonbijibiji

2 hours ago, AliNa said:

not sure, you can hear between those days as well, because i was unlucky, i got my nomination refusal last year on 30th december 2016 :-( 

Hi Alina ,, 

do u mind sharing with us why was your nomination refused last year ?? 

And what’s your occupation ?? 

Did u apply again ??? 

Thanks 

2 hours ago, tontonbijibiji said:

Hi guys,

I’m new here. I applied in June 2017, got my nomination approved in November and  a request for more information the same day. Submitted all required information almost three weeks ago and no response since then. A few guys from our company got their PR last week, so I’m getting really anxious about the situation. 

Does anyone know if we need to email them the requested documents? I just uploaded mine to my immi account and pressed “information provided”. Is that okay?

What is your timeline and occupation mate ?

38 minutes ago, Siddu said:

What is your timeline and occupation mate ?

Nomination and visa lodged on 22nd of June 2017. Nomination approved on 7th November and some additional documents requested the same day. Uploaded all the documents on 22nd of November 

My occupation is Architectural Draftsperson

Direct Entry 

Edited by tontonbijibiji

1 hour ago, Waris said:

Hi Alina ,, 

do u mind sharing with us why was your nomination refused last year ?? 

And what’s your occupation ?? 

Did u apply again ??? 

Thanks 

Hi Waris,

my occupation is fleet manager, nomination was refused due to less turnover and profit as compared to earlier years, reapplied after re-arranging financial documents in feb and got nomination approved in june, now waiting for visa

has anyone emailed DIBP regarding what months period are they processing at the moment? Have they moved on from June to August now?
oh man. I only need my nomination and visa granted for Christmas gift this year, nothing else, like literally those two please.

10 hours ago, bobobz said:

has anyone emailed DIBP regarding what months period are they processing at the moment? Have they moved on from June to August now?
oh man. I only need my nomination and visa granted for Christmas gift this year, nothing else, like literally those two please.

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between April 2016 and June 2017.

Still the same 

I think i did the biggest mistake that i applied my visa in 2016 bcoz the applications lodged in 2017 are getting results much faster.

Not really mate. Had my visa granted pretty quick in 2016 and I was reading the same comments from people the year before.
There is just things happening in the background that we don’t know about.

17 hours ago, AliNa said:

Hi Waris,

my occupation is fleet manager, nomination was refused due to less turnover and profit as compared to earlier years, reapplied after re-arranging financial documents in feb and got nomination approved in june, now waiting for visa

Ohh okay !! Thanks for sharing !! I hope u get it soon !! 

Hi all. Silent watcher, but 186 visa was granted today.

ENS186

University Lecturer 

2 ppl, LR, Offshore

Lodged: 18th July 17

Both Nom/Visa Granted: 12th Dec 17

VIC PESE

All docs uploaded at application, university HR lodged application, no requests from CO.

From much of the conversation, it’s good to upload all relevant docs at lodgement, be in a job on MLTSS list and cross your fingers! The huge volume of current visa applications is clearly forcing them to prioritise complete applications, so unfortunately complex or incomplete applications will be dealt with after this (in 8-9 months time if the standards are to be believed!).

Good luck all! 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Dave1246 said:

Hi all. Silent watcher, but 186 visa was granted today.

ENS186

University Lecturer 

2 ppl, LR, Offshore

Lodged: 18th July 17

Both Nom/Visa Granted: 12th Dec 17

VIC PESE

All docs uploaded at application, university HR lodged application, no requests from CO.

From much of the conversation, it’s good to upload all relevant docs at lodgement, be in a job on MLTSS list and cross your fingers! The huge volume of current visa applications is clearly forcing them to prioritise complete applications, so unfortunately complex or incomplete applications will be dealt with after this (in 8-9 months time if the standards are to be believed!).

Good luck all! 

Congrats !!