44 minutes ago, Riya cool said:

U r right no one knows what they are doing? My husband  visa 457 will over in 18 December. But we are still waiting for PR. Very tensed days. No one knows what they will do.

Ohhhh I know it’s like suffering ... what is your occupation ?? When did u apply ?? 

Hope we get sorted soon

1 hour ago, Rai said:

Does anyone have idea this new rule that immi going to collect the tfn no for 457 visa holders is this for who is going to apply or all who are already on 457 and applied ens?

For Both new and existing SC457 visa holders

1 hour ago, Rai said:

Does anyone have idea this new rule that immi going to collect the tfn no for 457 visa holders is this for who is going to apply or all who are already on 457 and applied ens?

For both. From Dec, the government will collect TFN from current sponsored and prospective sponsored visa holders and data will be matched with the ATO's record to ensure that visa holders are not paid less than their nominated salary.

In other words, if the 457 sponsorship was genuine, it means it should have been paid as per the salary market, then no issues at all. But if the 457 sponsorship was not genuine and the employee agree to get paid less than the market salary wages with the condition to obtain the sponsorship, then he/she ad the employer will in trouble. Simple as that.

Edited by JonnyP
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone.. my first post on the forum. Glad to inform that I got my 186 visa granted today. Application details below
Nom and visa application date - 21 April 2017
High Risk Country, Direct Entry Onshore, 3 applicants
nom and Visa grant date : 6 Dec
Updated the file

really good news?

Hi everyone.. my first post on the forum. Glad to inform that I got my 186 visa granted today. Application details below
Nom and visa application date - 21 April 2017
High Risk Country, Direct Entry Onshore, 3 applicants
nom and Visa grant date : 6 Dec
Updated the file

Really good news! Congrats!

On 08/11/2017 at 11:53, ManiJay said:

Hi All,

is there anyway to check the status of company nomination application status. I have applied in June 2017.  MA is involved and he is not responsive. I can check the status of my visa application but not the status of company nomination application.

Hi, same thought here, as we have CO last Thursday requesting more documents to consider our visa but we don’t know the status of our nomination as it was sent through company’s end. They don’t tell us also what is happening but we already got CO for our case and submitted the documents requested, we assumed that our NOMINATION is granted already as they proceeded with our application. Fingers crossed we will get the grant next week or this month.???

On 09/11/2017 at 16:14, Eamon said:

hi mate i waited for 16 months. checked 10 times a day and it went from received to finalised the day i got the visa. so id say not worth checking

we applied June 30, 2017, both nomination employers end and we did ours on our own, we just got CO last thursday asking more documents submitted on the same day and emailed them about it. Waiting for the BIG GOOD NEWS???

21 minutes ago, Spyke said:

Hi, same thought here, as we have CO last Thursday requesting more documents to consider our visa but we don’t know the status of our nomination as it was sent through company’s end. They don’t tell us also what is happening but we already got CO for our case and submitted the documents requested, we assumed that our NOMINATION is granted already as they proceeded with our application. Fingers crossed we will get the grant next week or this month.???

What is yr occupation?

35 minutes ago, Spyke said:

we applied June 30, 2017, both nomination employers end and we did ours on our own, we just got CO last thursday asking more documents submitted on the same day and emailed them about it. Waiting for the BIG GOOD NEWS???

Hello my friend ,, 

do u mind telling me what documents they asked u ???

thanks in advance !!

On 28/11/2017 at 20:51, Samson said:

How would anyone know, seems like its still within the current processing times, so you just gotta wait! If you are form HR country and HR trade then it may take longer... be patient 

we applied June 30, 2017 (Motor Mechanic) got CO last thursday Dec 7 asking more docs-Police, emailed and submitted the same day. Fingers crossed we will hear the GOOD NEWS very soon???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Riya cool said:

Same they ask from me and my husband but they are taking so much time for visa grant.hope everyone will get that golden email soon.

Yes we hope everyone who is expecting the good news will come very soon, it would be the best Christmas present ever

Hi does anyone know how many weeks there will be holiday in immigration over the Christmas period ? Does case officer do work from home?

If you don’t hear anything till 22/12/17 then don’t wait till 15th of Jan ....people usually go on holidays from 22 to 15th...if anyone of us is the luckiest one then CO might not go on holidays other then public holidays [emoji16][emoji16]