You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

1 hour ago, Pankaj said:

Hi everyone.. my first post on the forum. Glad to inform that I got my 186 visa granted today. Application details below

Nom and visa application date - 21 April 2017

High Risk Country, Direct Entry Onshore, 3 applicants

nom and Visa grant date : 6 Dec

Updated the file

Congratulations 🎊 

Nomination Applied: 29/03/2017

Visa Applied: 30/03/2017

LR Country | 186 ENS | 5 applicants | Status: Received

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

I don't have access to the sheet anymore, does it happen to anyone else?

1 hour ago, pnm59 said:

I don't have access to the sheet anymore, does it happen to anyone else?

It works for me...

1 hour ago, Cookies said:

Me neither .. what will I spend my day doing now?

Sometimes I force myself to not go for 1 hour. Then I'm so proud. xD

• Like 1
    • Haha 2

Guys u won’t believe I imagine what my case officer will be doing ??? Like his daily routine and weekend and even his Christmas plans . When clock struck 5 , I jus stop hoping for my visa approval everyday !!

this wait is really affecting me 

1 minute ago, Waris said:

I found a legit solution Waris. Yoga every day. Helps sleep...

In 6 months we'll all be laughing!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, pnm59 said:

I found a legit solution Waris. Yoga every day. Helps sleep...

In 6 months we'll all be laughing!

Trust me this morning I was telling my partner I will start meditating and yoga .. 

u won’t believe or will think I am crazy , I imagine he must have woke up ,, he/she will be in office now // having lunch now // having smoke break , tea break ,, going home now ,, must be enjoying relaxing on weekends ,, I am jus hating weekends  now a days ,, and Christmas holidays are coming ,, 

I jus need an answer .. 

So frustrate I am 

• advertisement_alt
    • advertisement_alt
    • advertisement_alt

anybody any idea of the waiting time between the nomination being approved and the visa being granted ? my nomination was approved today so fingers crossed the visa comes through fast I applied in September 2016

Hahaha I already started. Today I had a personal challenge “don’t check immi account for 2 hours” I made it!!

• Like 1
    • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Waris said:

Trust me this morning I was telling my partner I will start meditating and yoga .. 

u won’t believe or will think I am crazy , I imagine he must have woke up ,, he/she will be in office now // having lunch now // having smoke break , tea break ,, going home now ,, must be enjoying relaxing on weekends ,, I am jus hating weekends  now a days ,, and Christmas holidays are coming ,, 

I jus need an answer .. 

So frustrate I am 

Sometimes I try and find them on LinkedIn... haha 

2 hours ago, Cookies said:

Sometimes I try and find them on LinkedIn... haha 

Hehe.. what is linkedln?? How u can find case officers there ??? Tell me ?? Plz !! I will start searching too !!!

6 hours ago, Waris said:

Guys u won’t believe I imagine what my case officer will be doing ??? Like his daily routine and weekend and even his Christmas plans . When clock struck 5 , I jus stop hoping for my visa approval everyday !!

U r right no one knows what they are doing? My husband  visa 457 will over in 18 December. But we are still waiting for PR. Very tensed days. No one knows what they will do.

44 minutes ago, Riya cool said:

U r right no one knows what they are doing? My husband  visa 457 will over in 18 December. But we are still waiting for PR. Very tensed days. No one knows what they will do.

Ohhhh I know it’s like suffering ... what is your occupation ?? When did u apply ?? 

Hope we get sorted soon

25 minutes ago, Waris said:

Ohhhh I know it’s like suffering ... what is your occupation ?? When did u apply ?? 

Hope we get sorted soon

May 2016 nd nomination was approved. Now waiting for PR . Apply as cook

1 hour ago, Riya cool said:

May 2016 nd nomination was approved. Now waiting for PR . Apply as cook

Oh okay .. we applied nomination and visa on 18 may 2017.. occupation is motor mechanic in 186 transition .. its saying recieved 

Does anyone have idea this new rule that immi going to collect the tfn no for 457 visa holders is this for who is going to apply or all who are already on 457 and applied ens?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rai said:

Does anyone have idea this new rule that immi going to collect the tfn no for 457 visa holders is this for who is going to apply or all who are already on 457 and applied ens?

For Both new and existing SC457 visa holders

1 hour ago, Rai said:

For both. From Dec, the government will collect TFN from current sponsored and prospective sponsored visa holders and data will be matched with the ATO's record to ensure that visa holders are not paid less than their nominated salary.

In other words, if the 457 sponsorship was genuine, it means it should have been paid as per the salary market, then no issues at all. But if the 457 sponsorship was not genuine and the employee agree to get paid less than the market salary wages with the condition to obtain the sponsorship, then he/she ad the employer will in trouble. Simple as that.

Edited by JonnyP
    • Thanks 1

From dec this year ??? 

And will they take from already lodged files too ???

thanks in advance for answering 

Hi everyone.. my first post on the forum. Glad to inform that I got my 186 visa granted today. Application details below
    Nom and visa application date - 21 April 2017
    High Risk Country, Direct Entry Onshore, 3 applicants
    nom and Visa grant date : 6 Dec
    Updated the file

Really good news! Congrats!

On 08/11/2017 at 11:53, ManiJay said:

Hi All,

is there anyway to check the status of company nomination application status. I have applied in June 2017.  MA is involved and he is not responsive. I can check the status of my visa application but not the status of company nomination application.

Hi, same thought here, as we have CO last Thursday requesting more documents to consider our visa but we don’t know the status of our nomination as it was sent through company’s end. They don’t tell us also what is happening but we already got CO for our case and submitted the documents requested, we assumed that our NOMINATION is granted already as they proceeded with our application. Fingers crossed we will get the grant next week or this month.🙏🙏🙏