Hey Guys, there’s a Schwarz in timeline, who applied on January 2017. He’s been asked to provide more recent English test.

If you’re reading can you please give us more details about it?

Was it for the main applicant or the dependents?

thank you

Edited by Dom

32 minutes ago, AJSAJS said:

No need to delete your post. It gave us hope. Our frustrations are with DIBP not you. We're always happy for people to get approved but more so were happy to see some movement with approvals. The buck lies squarely with Immigrations allocation process, its a mystery to us who have been waiting so long but believe me we are all happy for you. The less people who have to go thorugh what we are going thorugh is a good thing, even if it makes no sence. Enjoy your PR, you deserve it as much as anyone does. We just hope were next.

Well said! I both love and hate seeing approvals, can't help but feeling a bit jealous xD

If I get it before Xmas I'll buy everyone in Sydney a round of beer B|

Hi there
My CO asked for further docs on 23/11/17... I gave all the docs to my lawyer....he is saying he has uploaded all the docs to my immi account...but whenever I login I can see the docs uploaded but he has not clicked on the information provided button....still its showing information requested....is it necessary to click on information provided button or CO can still find out that the information that she requested has been given ?? Please help if anyone have any idea. I did remind my lawyer but he still hasn’t clicked on it. Don’t know what is happening. Please advise

On 04/12/2017 at 20:12, oscar said:

Hi, anyone heard about Internal Training? Can we use internal training as traning benchmarks?

yes you can use it but very careful 

On 04/12/2017 at 20:12, oscar said:

Hi, anyone heard about Internal Training? Can we use internal training as traning benchmarks?

Hi everyone.. my first post on the forum. Glad to inform that I got my 186 visa granted today. Application details below

Nom and visa application date - 21 April 2017

High Risk Country, Direct Entry Onshore, 3 applicants

nom and Visa grant date : 6 Dec

Updated the file

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pankaj said:

Hi everyone.. my first post on the forum. Glad to inform that I got my 186 visa granted today. Application details below

Updated the file

Congratulations! Always great reading these good news. Happy for you

1 hour ago, Pankaj said:

Updated the file

Congratulations ? 

Guys u won’t believe I imagine what my case officer will be doing ??? Like his daily routine and weekend and even his Christmas plans . When clock struck 5 , I jus stop hoping for my visa approval everyday !!

this wait is really affecting me 

10 minutes ago, pnm59 said:

I found a legit solution Waris. Yoga every day. Helps sleep...

In 6 months we'll all be laughing!

Trust me this morning I was telling my partner I will start meditating and yoga .. 

u won’t believe or will think I am crazy , I imagine he must have woke up ,, he/she will be in office now // having lunch now // having smoke break , tea break ,, going home now ,, must be enjoying relaxing on weekends ,, I am jus hating weekends  now a days ,, and Christmas holidays are coming ,, 

I jus need an answer .. 

So frustrate I am 

29 minutes ago, Waris said:

Trust me this morning I was telling my partner I will start meditating and yoga .. 

u won’t believe or will think I am crazy , I imagine he must have woke up ,, he/she will be in office now // having lunch now // having smoke break , tea break ,, going home now ,, must be enjoying relaxing on weekends ,, I am jus hating weekends  now a days ,, and Christmas holidays are coming ,, 

I jus need an answer .. 

So frustrate I am 

Sometimes I try and find them on LinkedIn... haha 

6 hours ago, Waris said:

Guys u won’t believe I imagine what my case officer will be doing ??? Like his daily routine and weekend and even his Christmas plans . When clock struck 5 , I jus stop hoping for my visa approval everyday !!

this wait is really affecting me 

U r right no one knows what they are doing? My husband  visa 457 will over in 18 December. But we are still waiting for PR. Very tensed days. No one knows what they will do.