1 hour ago, Mr Stinson said:

Anyone else getting this message? 

Been trying to check since early this morning and the time just keeps getting longer. 

It said it would only be down from 11-12 when I first checked 

Screenshot_20171129-171240.png

Yes they regularly do this  once or thrice a month , it says it’s unavailable 

My Nomination application has been refused today due to training benchmark requirements. It’s a direct refusal without asking further evidence.
We have provided bank statement to immi but they say that we have not provided more detailed info on how we have provided training for employees.
They also mentioned that we can claim a complaint. Will that help or once it is refused can’t we do anything?
Do we have to reapply and wait for one year or more again?
Any advice is highly appreciated.

• Sad 1

Guest bradfords
4 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

My Nomination application has been refused today due to training benchmark requirements. It’s a direct refusal without asking further evidence.
We have provided bank statement to immi but they say that we have not provided more detailed info on how we have provided training for employees.
They also mentioned that we can claim a complaint. Will that help or once it is refused can’t we do anything?

OMG so sorry to hear this. Find a new sponsor and go again, I did and amy 13 months into waiting all over again but worth it is hope. Good luck with what you decide to do.

6 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Why don’t u ask your migration agent why they have not done paper work properly .. I know u been waiting since July last year .. I feel so sorry .. talk to good migration agent .. take advice .. so did U lodge your visa and nomination together ??

14 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Oh no Praveen so sorry to see that. Best of luck mate.

38 minutes ago, Kim12 said:

Hi, i m new  in this discussion, i just applied ens 186 Chef trt on 15 th November 2017, Anyone can help me out that when medical examination needs to be done, like when CO open file or before that they send HAP ID. Thx in advance 

It’s really upto u .. u may get it done as immi process file quickly if the file is complete or u may wait untill case officer opens your file , in that way u will find out your case has been allocated to case officer .. your file will be processed after mid year next year .. as sometimes they may take around a year so might be case officer can ask for new medical done .. so get it done by April next year .. so it will be valid bit longer .. 

good luck 

Thx for u r reply, some more Concern that i already lodge file, how can we get HAP ID for medical or my migration agent have to create that HAP ID?  bcz i m primary applicant and planning to conceive in January next year my 457 visa expire on july 2019 and can i m eligible for paid leave for first 3 months of pregency ?

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Kim12 said:

Thx for u r reply, some more Concern that i already lodge file, how can we get HAP ID for medical or my migration agent have to create that HAP ID?  bcz i m primary applicant and planning to conceive in January next year my 457 visa expire on july 2019 and can i m eligible for paid leave for first 3 months of pregency ?

U should be for sure .. talk to your employer .. ask your migration agent to get one for u .. u won’t be able to get your medical done untill you deliver your baby for sure .. have u created an immi account ?? 

There is an option in immiacount to get hap id