18 hours ago, Ozdream1 said:

I guess this is better to call them then... :) 

The problem with this is that they keep moving the Service Standards, one week its 8-10 months then its 9-13 months then back to 8-10 months and now its 8-12 months. I feel like were chasing a rainbow and when it gets to 12 months they will just say we are part of the 10% and just have to wait! I want to remove the word 'Received' from the English language and replace it with 'Finalised'. Lets hope we dont get to the 12 month mark. Let the rainbow come to us! I no longer want to check my Immi account. That sick feeling you get hoping it no longer says Received! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! If you call them let us know what they say. I hope they dont just fob you off like they did to me. Best of luck.

• Sad 2

Hello Everyone,

I do appreciate if you help me

I am going to apply for Visa 186 as I have a job offer from the company I am working with for 2 years. I have sent my document for assessment and they replied:

The number of years assessed positively: 2 years  (under points test advice) and 1 year of my experience was used to calculate the qualifying period required to meet the skill level of the occupation. My question is that for Visa 186 application I have 3 years experiences as required for this type of visa or I have only 2 years and that 1 year doesn't count?

Hi Everyone.

can someone tell me how 28 days count for response??

from same day when you receive letter or from next day??

As this letter was sent to you by email, you are taken to have received it at the end of the day
it was transmitted. 

Thanks for your help in advance.

On 7 November 2017 at 12:28, kate f said:

We applied in July 2016, still waiting now November 2017, almost 16 months. I've called a few times, application has still been received and no case officer applied. Just need to sit tight apparently, easier said than done. 

We're in a similar situation. Stay positive & Finger crossed for all of us!!! 

3 hours ago, Rai said:

Hi guys does anyone hear anything from immi  who applied in march 2017 in TRT stream as cook i m waiting from almost 8 month status come same received .

I apply jan 2017 as cook I did not get anything still receiving received more than 10 month ?????

on the 186 timeline who is

MT   1 Transition Onshore 30/11/2016 18/10/2017   28/06/2017 Pending VIC Open  

interested if the above info is correct?

as im literally a very slimier timeline, already have NOM completed but only differences im via NSW and mine still just says the dreaded received :S

2 hours ago, Ranjeet said:

I think they have 2 set of occupation list. One for fast processing and second list of those occupations which needs to wait longer. 

No  doubt agree with you i think cook motor meachanic hair dreeser and manger they most of them are pending otherwise all got approved in timeline!