1 hour ago, ManiJay said:

Hi All,

is there anyway to check the status of company nomination application status. I have applied in June 2017.  MA is involved and he is not responsive. I can check the status of my visa application but not the status of company nomination application.

Hey ,, 

u can’t check nomination .. your employer or migration agent can check that .. with the visa ,, we can check online in immiacount .. 

Hi everyone. Is there any possible way we could know what months files are in progress. I’ve applied 186, in April 17 haven’t been responded with anything it’s almost 7 months. How long anyone recommend will my application will take more time. Thanks guys 

Hi all,

i'av been following this forum for last couple of weeks and it seems like there's long wait for the 186 visas decisions.

we lodged our application on 5th may this year. started to panicking now as am working long hours for this bloody sponsorship, my boss is milking for every single cent.

stuck like many others. lets have some gossip guys to get this frustration outta our head. 

keep posting 

2 hours ago, Rizwan said:

Hi everyone. Is there any possible way we could know what months files are in progress. I’ve applied 186, in April 17 haven’t been responded with anything it’s almost 7 months. How long anyone recommend will my application will take more time. Thanks guys 

What was your occupation ?? Is it direct entry or transition

2 hours ago, Sunny3174 said:

Hi all,

i'av been following this forum for last couple of weeks and it seems like there's long wait for the 186 visas decisions.

we lodged our application on 5th may this year. started to panicking now as am working long hours for this bloody sponsorship, my boss is milking for every single cent.

stuck like many others. lets have some gossip guys to get this frustration outta our head. 

keep posting 

Hey we applied on 17 may in motor mechanic .. no update .. 186 transition 

On 07/11/2017 at 16:06, Praveen Reddy said:

I guess many people did not add their timeline details in the spreadsheet. 

Please add your ENS 186 timeline here: https://goo.gl/bFWMIY

4 hours ago, Sunny3174 said:

Hi all,

keep posting 

30 minutes ago, Rizwan said:

Restaurant manager. TRT

They are processing April 2016 to June 2017.. they picking randomly .somr of them who applied in June got their approval and some are waiting from April last year .. so don’t know when we will be picked by dear case officer .. 

If

1 hour ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hi guys,

For those who have followed up with DIPB on the status of their applications by email, how long does it take to get an answer?

Does it take also months just to get a status? O.o

Thanks

If your application is still within the published service standards, your email will be deleted and you will not receive a reply.

6 minutes ago, barker said:

If

If your application is still within the published service standards, your email will be deleted and you will not receive a reply.

Thanks for your reply...

Yes it's been "only' 11 months.... :mad:  But this is very sad to read that...  :(

Edited by Ozdream1

On 06/11/2017 at 16:37, pnm59 said:

Hi Guys,

New poster but refreshing this page every hour or so :-). Applied in June-17 so my hopes are high when I see some people being granted that applied at the same time.

I'm also refreshing my immi account 4-5 times a day where I always see the same depressing status: "received".

From anyone's experience, is it even worth it to check?

Thanks guys, good luck to all.

hi mate i waited for 16 months. checked 10 times a day and it went from received to finalised the day i got the visa. so id say not worth checking

• Like 1

Hello Everyone,

I am going to apply for Visa 186 as I have a job offer from the company I am working with for 2 years. I have sent my document for assessment and they replied:

The number of years assessed positively: 2 years  (under points test advice) and 1 year of my experience was used to calculate the qualifying period required to meet the skill level of the nominated or closely related ANZSCO occupation. My question is that for Visa 186 application have 3 years experiences as required for this type of visa or I have only 2 years and that 1 year doesn't count.

38 minutes ago, Eamon said:

hi mate i waited for 16 months. checked 10 times a day and it went from received to finalised the day i got the visa. so id say not worth checking

hi mate,

when you check your immi account, you can click 'view details', and you can 'view application mailbox', which should show all the eamils been sent to your application email account or your agent's email account,  do you think that worth to check or not?

3 minutes ago, ljarc said:

hi mate,

when you check your immi account, you can click 'view details', and you can 'view application mailbox', which should show all the eamils been sent to your application email account or your agent's email account,  do you think that worth to check or not?

yes the only emails that were sent was the bridging visa and then the grant visa.

On 14/08/2017 at 16:41, ropar said:

I applied on 2nd of jan 2017 and its been 7.5 months.i havent heard anything yet and i already know they with take another 2, 3 months

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did you visa get approvedv? Occupation?