21 hours ago, Ozdream1 said:

Yes mate.. all your documents must be translated.. and you should translate your documents by an accredited translator like NAATI

Thanks mate.

I asked because someone once told me that payslips or payment certificates do not need to be translated as they are mainly showing numbers and payments, etc. Anyway, I will have the appointment with the prospective MA tomorrow here in Sydney and will ask her all these questions to make sure my application is "decision-ready".

29 minutes ago, Montys Beard said:

Hey guys,

I've had my case opened and additional company docs submitted. I've been trying to work out from the sheet the average length of waiting post additional documents submission but it's not clear. Does anyone have a rough idea what time frame I could be looking at?

Cheers,

Hi 

may I ask u date of nom and visa

thanks

15 hours ago, Montys Beard said:

Hey guys,

I've had my case opened and additional company docs submitted. I've been trying to work out from the sheet the average length of waiting post additional documents submission but it's not clear. Does anyone have a rough idea what time frame I could be looking at?

Cheers,

Immi asked the company for more docs on 7/8/17 then again on the 20/9/17 then approved it on 13/10/17 the got the visa on the 18/10/17.

just want to share this time line

my colleagues who applied trt LR - fashion designer from April 2017 to May 2017 (3 people) all received grant emails within 6 months (actually closely 5months)

Apprently some occupations are processed with priority.

• Like 1

Hi all

I just received the golden email today. After first applying in December 2015 to have my first PR visa refused in April 2017 due to incorrect documents uploaded,  I reapplied on 19th May 2017 and got the nomination and visa granted 26th October 2017.

LR, TRT, secondary school teacher, 5.4 months.

I am over the moon! Good luck to everyone else

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, A man said:

Hi all

I just received the golden email today. After first applying in December 2015 to have my first PR visa refused in April 2017 due to incorrect documents uploaded,  I reapplied on 19th May 2017 and got the nomination and visa granted 26th October 2017.

Congratulations! Well deserved.

I thought once a visa application has been refused, you cannot re-apply. Seems like it's possible. Great.

Edited by Yvi

26 minutes ago, A man said:

Hi all

Congratulations, you've really been through the ringer! Well deserved. Enjoy :) 

2 hours ago, Yvi said:

Congratulations! Well deserved.

I thought once a visa application has been refused, you cannot re-apply. Seems like it's possible. Great.

It was the nomination which was refused and I withdrew my visa part before they assessed. ThT would have made it more difficult.

3 hours ago, A man said:

Hi all

Hey congratulation on the golden email. Can you please advise what documents they needed when they refused the initial visa? Want to make sure they are attached by all other applicants just in case. Thank you

4 minutes ago, KAL said:

Hey congratulation on the golden email. Can you please advise what documents they needed when they refused the initial visa? Want to make sure they are attached by all other applicants just in case. Thank you

It was so lots of documents so not entrirely sure. They weren’t given to the MA in time and it also wasn’t chased up. Then I waited 9 months and found out the application was incomplete and refused straight away.

Edited by A man
  • Like 1

Hi All, 

I have been following this forum and it has been of great help in understanding whats been happening in 186 visa TRT/DE space. Very helpful!

I applied for my ENS 186 TRT visa in May 2017 through my organisations' MA and my details & timelines are - 

A family of 3, HR, TRT, ICT Business Analyst, 5.9

ENS Nomination - 5th May 2017

186 VISA Application - 16th May 2017

ENS Nomination Approval - 9th October 2017

186 Visa status - Received

I rang NSW PSE (processing center mentioned in the acknowledgment mail) couple of times and they have told me that case office has been allocated already around early October. 

My MA has not received any request for more documents so far. From your experience, how long after allocation, the Case Officer start reviewing the documents and asks for additional documents and/or makes a decision? Considering I was told that a Case Office is already allocated early October, I can safely assume that its been 3 weeks since allocation. 

Many thanks.

• Like 1

I finally plucked up the courage to call Immigration today as I have now reached 11 months waiting. Phone was answered surprisingly fast, they asked for my file number and simply said "It has not been allocated yet, you are still in the queue". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Still hoping that this call may make them open my file. Gotta keep the hope.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AJSAJS said:

I finally plucked up the courage to call Immigration today as I have now reached 11 months waiting. Phone was answered surprisingly fast, they asked for my file number and simply said "It has not been allocated yet, you are still in the queue". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Still hoping that this call may make them open my file. Gotta keep the hope.

Occupation?

2 hours ago, H T said:

Hi All, 

I have been following this forum and it has been of great help in understanding whats been happening in 186 visa TRT/DE space. Very helpful!

I applied for my ENS 186 TRT visa in May 2017 through my organisations' MA and my details & timelines are - 

A family of 3, HR, TRT, ICT Business Analyst, 5.9

ENS Nomination - 5th May 2017

186 VISA Application - 16th May 2017

ENS Nomination Approval - 9th October 2017

186 Visa status - Received

I rang NSW PSE (processing center mentioned in the acknowledgment mail) couple of times and they have told me that case office has been allocated already around early October. 

My MA has not received any request for more documents so far. From your experience, how long after allocation, the Case Officer start reviewing the documents and asks for additional documents and/or makes a decision? Considering I was told that a Case Office is already allocated early October, I can safely assume that its been 3 weeks since allocation. 

Many thanks.

Hi, 

Did you receive a notification saying your nomination is approved or did your employer tell you that it is approved.

• Like 1

Just now, future said:

Hi, 

Did you receive a notification saying your nomination is approved or did your employer tell you that it is approved.

Hi, 

My employers' MA updated me with the confirmation of nomination approval. My case was handled by 2 MAs. Last year, parent company of my organisation changed hence the nomination was submitted by new company's MA and then based on nomination reference number, my visa application was submitted by MA of my organisation. 

Hi Everyone.

Hope you all are doing well.

i need your feedback in relation to my application as i can see you are experience migration agent and you are helping in this forum.

i applied my 186 ENS TRT in COOK, in May immigration officers came to visit my workplace and they took my interview and my manager interview.

my manager was new on job so he didnt know about past years so he didnt give correct answer and at the end of the day his and mine statement not same.

after 3 month means last week they send me letter of "Invitation to comment on adverse information for a nomination application for a ENS nomination"  regarding my application.

they concerned about i am working part time /casual instead of full time and training benchmarks have not been met by the nominator so i am going to provide them last 3 years PAYG & Notice of Assessment from ATO and for training benchmark i am going to put my previous owner's statutory declaration  as he paid training benchmark fees and etc

so can you suggest me this evidence are enough to satisfy case officer question? 

my friends suggest me take it positive way, case officer in your favor tats why  you got chance otherwise now days they rejecting files without any reason. 

so  what do you think everyone?? will i take positively?? because i am working full time over there, i attached all up to date BAS,PAYG etc

your answer or comment much appreciated.

Thanks 

Eli

Hi Everyone.

i need your feedback in relation to my application as i can see you are experience migration agent and you are helping in this forum.

i applied my 186 ENS TRT in COOK, in May immigration officers came to visit my workplace and they took my interview and my manager interview.

my manager was new on job so he didnt know about past years so he didnt give correct answer and at the end of the day his and mine statement not same.

after 3 month means last week they send me letter of "Invitation to comment on adverse information for a nomination application for a ENS nomination"  regarding my application.

they concerned about i am working part time /casual instead of full time and training benchmarks have not been met by the nominator so i am going to provide them last 3 years PAYG & Notice of Assessment from ATO and for training benchmark i am going to put my previous owner's statutory declaration  as he paid training benchmark fees and etc

so can you suggest me this evidence are enough to satisfy case officer question? 

my friends suggest me take it positive way, case officer in your favor tats why  you got chance otherwise now days they rejecting files without any reason. 

so  what do you think everyone?? will i take positively?? because i am working full time over there, i attached all up to date BAS,PAYG etc

Thanks 

Eli

Hi ur situation is similar with me, i almost give it up...but the employer is going argue

13 hours ago, eli87 said:

Hi Everyone.

Thanks 

Eli

Hi Eli,

Could I ask what questions did they ask you in the interview?