Hey guys,
For those of you who applied under DE stream, how many payslips/payment summaries/tax certificates you submitted from current and previous employer?? 
How many of these documents are necessary to satisfy the CO that the work experience was paid work experience.
Thanks.

I applied under the DE stream...
And I haven't provided any payslips as part of my visa application..[emoji848][emoji848]
However I did provide some for the skills assessment...

Anyone else can tell us? [emoji5][emoji5]

13 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

I applied under the DE stream...
And I haven't provided any payslips as part of my visa application..emoji848.pngemoji848.png
However I did provide some for the skills assessment...

Anyone else can tell us? emoji5.pngemoji5.png

They asked me to provide a payslips from day 1, Also they asked the bank statement from my employer.  But my lawyer said, It's not necessary to submit a employers bank statement (As per privacy act) so we haven't.  

59 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

Hey guys,

For those of you who applied under DE stream, how many payslips/payment summaries/tax certificates you submitted from current and previous employer?? 

How many of these documents are necessary to satisfy the CO that the work experience was paid work experience.

Thanks.

Hi, i applied under DE and was required to submit 3 months of Payslips and 2 Payment Summaries. They did not ask for a Tax Certificate. Best of luck. 

1 minute ago, AJSAJS said:

Hi, i applied under DE and was required to submit 3 months of Payslips and 2 Payment Summaries. They did not ask for a Tax Certificate. Best of luck. 

Have you applied onshore or offshore?

Would you recommend to update my application and include the payslip related to my current sponsor and previous companies?

Thanks for your advices...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ozdream1 said:

Have you applied onshore or offshore?

Would you recommend to update my application and include the payslip related to my current sponsor and previous companies?

Thanks for your advices...

I applied on shore. I moved house 4 months ago so changed it straight away on my Immi Account, hoping it might send them some kind of notification so that they then may actually look at my file. Clearly it didn’t help but I think anything is worth a try at this point. My MA tells me there is no need to add extra documentation as DIBP will ask if requested but I think its best they have all of it so you are not moved back in the queue while they await you to send it through. I notice some people wait months for more communication after submitting extra documents. Its best they have it all as soon as they open your file. It may or may not help but it’s better than them making you wait longer and blaming you on not submitting sooner. I would have thought they would always request Pay slips and payment summaries, I thought that would be essential information. Its all so confusing! But yes if I were you I'd submit them, it might make them move! Good luck.

I applied on shore. I moved house 4 months ago so changed it straight away on my Immi Account, hoping it might send them some kind of notification so that they then may actually look at my file. Clearly it didn’t help but I think anything is worth a try at this point. My MA tells me there is no need to add extra documentation as DIBP will ask if requested but I think its best they have all of it so you are not moved back in the queue while they await you to send it through. I notice some people wait months for more communication after submitting extra documents. Its best they have it all as soon as they open your file. It may or may not help but it’s better than them making you wait longer and blaming you on not submitting sooner. I would have thought they would always request Pay slips and payment summaries, I thought that would be essential information. Its all so confusing! But yes if I were you I'd submit them, it might make them move! Good luck.

What's your occupation?

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Ok good news for me. My employer just send me an e-mail confirming they have submitted the Employer Nomination to DIBP. So I have the TRN and now I just need to submit my visa application. So it is better to submitt payslips and payment certificates of previous and current work experience?

34 minutes ago, AJSAJS said:

Thanks for your reply. I'm going to ask my MA if we can upload additional documents.

However, I also think it's bizarre... Because this part has already been checked by the skills assessment organisation :(

I guess that's why it takes so long to get our visas... :) 

1 hour ago, future said:

sw.pese@border.gov.au mail says applications lodged between april 2016 and june 2017 are being processed.

Does this mean applications lodged on june, 2017 will also be considered for picking up or is it only till May, 2017 applications?

It theoretically means they processing June too.

However if you look at the spreadsheet, these days they mainly processing March and April 2017, and there are a lot of cases from 2016 without any progress. 
Someone gets it after 4 months wait, someone is still waiting for 15 months. 

Maybe this is a better indication, however even DIBP says processing time are varied:
http://www.border.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards/global-visa-citizenship-processing-times

1 hour ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Anyone waiting from July or August 2016, have you guys contact immi recently?
Reaching 15 months now emoji45.png but still no update on my file.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My MA ring them last week. Same reply no CO allocated yet. Wait. I think we should create a petition online and see  how many files have not allocate even. Then may be can take to tony bourke if thousands people we r. That my view

• Like 3

Hi Guys, I lodged 186 TR couple of weeks ago and submitted police checks, Medicals, payslips and Group summaries. Just want to see what are the common documents that are requested by CO's after CO is assigned . If we know the most common list asked, it will help the future applicants and applicants that are waiting for decision. 

Thank you in advance

1 hour ago, KAL said:

Hi Guys, I lodged 186 TR couple of weeks ago and submitted police checks, Medicals, payslips and Group summaries. Just want to see what are the common documents that are requested by CO's after CO is assigned . If we know the most common list asked, it will help the future applicants and applicants that are waiting for decision. 

Thank you in advance

You can check that in the spreadsheet. I think it's pretty much up to date. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=1445656385

One more question. Payslips or payment summaries not in English (Spanish) need to be translated into English? They are mostly numbers and all of them are clearly showing my name and the employer name. Thanks.

Yes mate.. all your documents must be translated.. and you should translate your documents by an accredited translator like NAATI