17 minutes ago, Clara said:

I applied for TRT ENS on 22nd of March.

Is there anyone have good news from Immigration who applied in March?
Even if just open the visa.

Hey Clara!

it looks like they have opened one of the cases from March of this year; incase you haven't found it yet, you can find a spreadsheet with a lot of users information at this link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=1244798606

feel free to add you're own details, but no pressure if you'd prefer not to. I've found it very useful to see what months they are processing at the moment. 

Best of luck!

• Like 1

Hey Clara!
 it looks like they have opened one of the cases from March of this year; incase you haven't found it yet, you can find a spreadsheet with a lot of users information at this link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=1244798606
feel free to add you're own details, but no pressure if you'd prefer not to. I've found it very useful to see what months they are processing at the moment. 
Best of luck!

Thx sbrowne9.
Thank you for information. I might be check it every day hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using PomsinOz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Clara said:

Thx sbrowne9.
Thank you for information. I might be check it every day hahaha

only once a day?? I'm on there at least three time a day.....apologies for passing on my addiction!!

Hope you get the golden email soon!

• Like 1

Hello guys,

I`ve just received the golden email.

Here is the timeline:

ENS 186 Direct Entry HR

Onshore

Nomination and visa application: Feb 2017

Decision: 11th of July 2017 :)

No additional documents required.

I will update my details on the spreadsheet shortly.

All the best to all waiting!

• Like 1

Hello guys,
Here is the timeline:
ENS 186 Direct Entry HR
Onshore
Decision: 11th of July 2017 [emoji4]

Congrats Matt_Z

32 minutes ago, Matt_Z said:

Hello guys,

Here is the timeline:

ENS 186 Direct Entry HR

Onshore

Lucky, congrats mate 

3 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

only once a day?? I'm on there at least three time a day.....apologies for passing on my addiction!!

Hope you get the golden email soon!

I have added it as a bookmark :)

3 hours ago, Matt_Z said:

Hello guys,

Here is the timeline:

ENS 186 Direct Entry HR

Onshore

Congrats mate, enjoy it!

• Like 1

Hi all, Major panic last Friday when the department announced retrospective legislation changes which would of deemed my DE186 visa that was lodged in October 2016 as invalid as it did not meet new legislation passed on 1st July.  After much lobbying by various businesses, they have decided now not to apply legislation retrospectively. Anyway i got this email today from my MA

"We have good news! We received confirmation late yesterday afternoon that the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) will only be applying the new legislative instrument to ENS / RSMS applications lodged from 1 July 2017 onwards.

This means that your application which was lodged prior to 1 July, relying on the high salary exemption for skill, will still have access to this exemption and will be processed as normal.  This information can be found here: http://www.border.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Pages/1-July-2017-changes.aspx

The DIBP has also indicated that it intends to look at this cohort and prioritise these applications where appropriate. As such, I have reviewed your file again and all your police clearances and medicals are still in date. We therefore hope to have a decision made on your application shortly" 

Hopefully i will receive that golden email in the near future.!!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, AMP-ens186 said:

Hi all, Major panic last Friday when the department announced retrospective legislation changes which would of deemed my DE186 visa that was lodged in October 2016 as invalid as it did not meet new legislation passed on 1st July.  After much lobbying by various businesses, they have decided now not to apply legislation retrospectively. Anyway i got this email today from my MA

"We have good news! We received confirmation late yesterday afternoon that the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) will only be applying the new legislative instrument to ENS / RSMS applications lodged from 1 July 2017 onwards.

This means that your application which was lodged prior to 1 July, relying on the high salary exemption for skill, will still have access to this exemption and will be processed as normal.  This information can be found here: http://www.border.gov.au/WorkinginAustralia/Pages/1-July-2017-changes.aspx

The DIBP has also indicated that it intends to look at this cohort and prioritise these applications where appropriate. As such, I have reviewed your file again and all your police clearances and medicals are still in date. We therefore hope to have a decision made on your application shortly" 

Hopefully i will receive that golden email in the near future.!!

That's a good news :) 

It'd be great to see the department prioritising all the files which have been stuck in their system for a while. ***fingers crossed***

Hi Praveen, I asked the exact same question and my MA gave me the following answer:

"The case officer has the discretion to accept outdated medicals and overseas police clearances however they will not finalise applications where the Australian Federal Police clearances has expired. As such, if we have not heard back from the Department by the time your Australian police clearances has expired we will advise that you complete the Australian clearances again."

• Like 3

1 hour ago, paramsahota said:

Feeling sad....22 months aftet applied 186 ....my 457 visa expired today..... still no case officer....no news.....

Hi mate.

really sad...

but did you try to contact immigration??

what d reason still your file not allocated??

did immi visit your workplace???

1 hour ago, paramsahota said:

Feeling sad....22 months aftet applied 186 ....my 457 visa expired today..... still no case officer....no news.....

I am so sorry. Is it a transition visa? Do you have a migration agent?

Can immigration agents on this forum explain why the department can treat applicants like that?

That does not sound right from a legal perspective. People have entered the country legally, have sponsors, work for their sponsors, pay taxes and have paid fees for their application.

Why is the department not processing the files??!! This is really dysfunctional.

How is that even possible from a legal perspective?

I mean if something is wrong with a file, why don't they just give the feedback instead of leaving people in the dark. There is absolutely no empathy or consideration for people in that process.

Are migration agents not championing to make that process better? Why is a maximum timeline not set?

This is sad and disappointing to see one of the richest democracy in the world treat human beings like numbers because they think they can...

I can understand that they may encounter some background check delays but almost two years... really? Come on...

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hapy said:

Hi mate.

really sad...

but did you try to contact immigration??

what d reason still your file not allocated??

did immi visit your workplace???

Yes i call immi but still they said we don't have exact time frame for application....when we need something than we contact u otherwise wait....

No immi didn't visit at my workplace...

457 to 186 hairdresser  hr nov 2015 applied nomination and visa 

@Sansha @Alice 1 @rushad @lellor @NAz  @JP @johnq @hassy @jess89 @AH @Dev @hapy @Jacklondon @saf @Andrea @Lauren @DM @NV @XXX @Tara @veronica @AG @Tinker @ad @stella @DG @AR @ah @sh @pk2017 

all of you guys have heard anything from immigration after you submitted requested documents or did you tried to contact them??

7 minutes ago, Praveen Reddy said:

I guess there are only few guys following this forum and they are all still waiting without any updates emoji45.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes Preveen 

looks like

no comments from last 2 days

Omg [emoji44] just came back to the forum in the hope to see some good news and yours is the first post I see and it makes me feel so sad and depressed and can completely understand how u must be feeling as I've been waiting since 15 months as well and still no contact from immi..... god knows what is going on with immigration, don't know when they will look into our files please god help us [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji31][emoji31][emoji31][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro