Hi guys,
i m silent follower,
i applied Rsms as manager last march2016
My file opened, and doc requested 
they ask for bais 
and 
Audited balance sheet (statement of position) for the most recently concluded fiscal year with comparative figures for previous fiscal year Annual report
I m confused 
what they mean by audited balance sheet 

What is ur occupation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Angela31 said:

Can someone add me on the spread sheet we apply for nomination on the 24 th of February 2017 visa today 29th June 2017.

4 people

Thanks I don't know how to do it please

Have a good day and a safe waiting 

Regards

Angela

Congrats! Super short wait :)

Yes, that's why my migration lawyer advised me to start working before approve the nomination.So that it seems the genuine position. But My concern is if I start working prior to visa approval, again I need to complete the 2 years requirement after getting the PR.

12 hours ago, Shab said:

Yes, that's why my migration lawyer advised me to start working before approve the nomination.So that it seems the genuine position. But My concern is if I start working prior to visa approval, again I need to complete the 2 years requirement after getting the PR.

There is no requirement to work for 2 years for your employer after being granted a 186 visa.  You are required to agree that it's your intention to do so when you apply, but your visa is not affected if you leave before 2 years after the visa is granted.

5 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

There is no requirement to work for 2 years for your employer after being granted a 186 visa.  You are required to agree that it's your intention to do so when you apply, but your visa is not affected if you leave before 2 years after the visa is granted.

Do you know anyone that have left the job as soon as get the 186?

11 minutes ago, venomsm said:

Do you know anyone that have left the job as soon as get the 186?

A friend of mine left a few weeks after he got his PR. he knew he would leave the employer and had applied to other jobs during the process. He got a job offer a couple of months before the visa got approved and accepted it when he got the visa.

I personally don't find it ethical but it looks like he did not get in any troubles.

13 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

Ok.thanks. But I have applied for 187 direct entry not 186.if I start working now once I got approval of my visa can I quit without completion of 2 years.does not effect on my visa is n't it.

22 minutes ago, stellagee said:

Can you Please share the link?I didn't find anything new from DIBP website.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

Hi 

I'm not sure this if these are the details you are after but the following link indicates the jobs on the long/medium and short term lists that were revised today. 

Fi 

http://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/hindi/en/article/2017/06/30/new-457-visa-list-effective-1st-july-2017-announced?cx_navSource=related-side-cx#cxrecs_s

I would recommend everyone to read this: https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/1-july-2017-changes#

I have reached out to my MA regarding the Genuine need and identity parts. I am travelling on BVB next week, so I want to make sure that the addtional needed docs are in the file to avoid refusal while overseas.

The requirements changes around English and Skills assessments will also be of interest for people here...

595710347959f_Capturedecran2017-07-01a12_58_11.thumb.png.b300af06ef8ce67110d0d5e5224fd3d0.png59571039871f7_Capturedecran2017-07-01a12_58_21.thumb.png.9fb437ab13ba6f3bf82dcdb9782b3c8a.png

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Shab said:

Ok.thanks. But I have applied for 187 direct entry not 186.if I start working now once I got approval of my visa can I quit without completion of 2 years.does not effect on my visa is n't it.

Since this thread is for 186 applications, you may find some answers you get don't apply to your visa then.  187 visa holders do need to complete 2 years work on their visa or risk it being cancelled.

Does any one know what evidence needs to be provided for the new criteria: 

Genuine Need and Nominee to be identified? 

Also im unsure wether I have to do the English skills now- I can't make sense of what is said on the website. I am a UK citizen so before was exempt, does that still stand? 

I have no MA and have completed the application entirely on my own so any help or advice would be appreciated so much. 

Thanks in advance. 

5 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Does any one know what evidence needs to be provided for the new criteria: 

Genuine Need and Nominee to be identified? 

Also im unsure wether I have to do the English skills now- I can't make sense of what is said on the website. I am a UK citizen so before was exempt, does that still stand? 

I have no MA and have completed the application entirely on my own so any help or advice would be appreciated so much. 

Thanks in advance. 

I am not a migration professional so I can't guarantee that my interpretation is completely right.

That being said, if you are a native English speaker, you should not need to go through English tests.

Regarding "Genuine Need"and "Nominee to be identified", I think that's for the employer to provide for the nomination. Does your employer have a MA?

If your employer does not have a MA, I guess the next solution would be to call the immigration department on Monday to clarify.

I have asked my MA, so I can also try to provide some info once she comes back to me - hopefully on Monday.

51 minutes ago, jess6 said:

I am not a migration professional so I can't guarantee that my interpretation is completely right.

That being said, if you are a native English speaker, you should not need to go through English tests.

Regarding "Genuine Need"and "Nominee to be identified", I think that's for the employer to provide for the nomination. Does your employer have a MA?

If your employer does not have a MA, I guess the next solution would be to call the immigration department on Monday to clarify.

I have asked my MA, so I can also try to provide some info once she comes back to me - hopefully on Monday.

Hey Jess, 

thank you for your response. No my employer doesn't have an MA either - the HR department handled my application with the help of my own personal studies of the evidence required haha. 

It would be fab if you could let me know what your MA comes back with so that I can move forward as well. 

Thank you 

Guest Jimmysydney

Dear All,

I am confused about the requirement of “3 years relevant work experience” in ENS 186 Direct Entry stream.

I have been assessed as positive by VETASSESS under the occupation I have nominated. Although I have many years relevant work experience, the “Number of years assessed positively”  is only 2.4 years. I had lodged my 186 Direct Entry visa application before someone told me that I did not satisfy the 3 years skilled employment requirement. Then I asked VETASSESS for a re-assessment and got a new outcome with 5 years assessed positively.

My question is: 

Do I have to withdraw my lodged 186 DE visa application then lodge a new one? (because ‘A skills assessment provided after you have applied for your visa cannot be accepted.’), or I just need to upload my new assessment outcome to my lodged application. 

I don’t want to waste the application fee, but I want to make sure that I qualify the work experience requirement.

Appreciate your time reading and your valuable advice.

2 hours ago, Jimmysydney said:

Dear All,

I am confused about the requirement of “3 years relevant work experience” in ENS 186 Direct Entry stream.

I have been assessed as positive by VETASSESS under the occupation I have nominated. Although I have many years relevant work experience, the “Number of years assessed positively”  is only 2.4 years. I had lodged my 186 Direct Entry visa application before someone told me that I did not satisfy the 3 years skilled employment requirement. Then I asked VETASSESS for a re-assessment and got a new outcome with 5 years assessed positively.

My question is: 

Do I have to withdraw my lodged 186 DE visa application then lodge a new one? (because ‘A skills assessment provided after you have applied for your visa cannot be accepted.’), or I just need to upload my new assessment outcome to my lodged application. 

I don’t want to waste the application fee, but I want to make sure that I qualify the work experience requirement.

Appreciate your time reading and your valuable advice.

AFAIK, the skills assessment had to be valid at the time of application. Perhaps speak to a migration agent to see what they would recommend in your situation.

Guest Jimmysydney
6 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

AFAIK, the skills assessment had to be valid at the time of application. Perhaps speak to a migration agent to see what they would recommend in your situation.

Dear MaggieMay24,

Thank you for your quick feedback! My first skills assessment is positive at the time of application. My second skills assessment, which is after the time of application, can prove my over 3 years work experience. I do want to consult a experienced MA. Can you refer someone? Thanks again!

12 hours ago, Jimmysydney said:

Dear MaggieMay24,

Thank you for your quick feedback! My first skills assessment is positive at the time of application. My second skills assessment, which is after the time of application, can prove my over 3 years work experience. I do want to consult a experienced MA. Can you refer someone? Thanks again!

There are several good migration agents who post regularly on this forum, and I wouldn't hesitate to use any of them.  Look for @wrussell, @Raul Senise, @Richard Greganor@Alan Collett.  You'll find a link to their websites/contact details in their signatures.

• Like 1