Hey gang,
Been silently following since Nov 2016. Congratulations to all who have had good fortune so far and best of luck to the rest of us waiting on a decision.
A quick question for those who have been successful:  Did you find out from
a) Being told by your MA; b) getting an email notification; or c) logging into your ImmiAccount and seeing the status?
Just curious as I am checking my ImmiAccount daily (desperation) but could probably save myself the drama if i'm just going to be emailed when(if) it's granted!
Thanks all - big respect to all of you and your patience.

My MA called me a few minutes after receiving the email.
I checked at 2:50pm and it was Received, checked again an hour and half later and it was Finalised.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, sue ACT said:

thanks for your reply , i lodged my nomination and application oct 2016 , hope i am lucky as you , there is a case officer two weeks agao , but havent heard from him yet ,how long did you wait from having case officer to got PR 

many thanks 

Seems to me it's best to lodge the application decision ready or have all the paperwork attached fairly early on. Having the CO ask for documentation appears to add at least a month to the process. If the CO gets is allocated a file and they can approve it straight away they will, otherwise they will request documents and move on to someone else's. 

13 hours ago, RobbieL said:

Seems to me it's best to lodge the application decision ready or have all the paperwork attached fairly early on. Having the CO ask for documentation appears to add at least a month to the process. If the CO gets is allocated a file and they can approve it straight away they will, otherwise they will request documents and move on to someone else's. 

Thanks Robbiel,agent says my nomination has case officer ,but my application hasnt 。i dont my know if visa can approve together ?

No action in the forum! Looks like everyone is tired of waiting. There is no point in sharing the despair anyway due to this waiting, but sometimes I can't help. This forum helps to atleast share the feelings with folks who can very well understand it.

I spoke to my MA last Friday and she advised that they will not follow up with IMMI until the timeline hits the stipulated timeline of 10-12 months. Based on feedback by few members in this forum, am sceptical about calling IMMi myself. Any further suggestions or cases you want to share in this regard?

I am going to hit 6 months into the lodgement date next week and am very well aware of applicants who are waiting much longer than me. This wait is excruciatingly painful.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, syd2016 said:

No action in the forum! Looks like everyone is tired of waiting. There is no point in sharing the despair anyway due to this waiting, but sometimes I can't help. This forum helps to atleast share the feelings with folks who can very well understand it.

I spoke to my MA last Friday and she advised that they will not follow up with IMMI until the timeline hits the stipulated timeline of 10-12 months. Based on feedback by few members in this forum, am sceptical about calling IMMi myself. Any further suggestions or cases you want to share in this regard?

I am going to hit 6 months into the lodgement date next week and am very well aware of applicants who are waiting much longer than me. This wait is excruciatingly painful.

Mine is 6months and 3 days. my MA has clients got approved everyday even ones lodged days after mines. Sometime I just wonder that those guys in the spreadsheet in July August September and October, have they got PR already and just too happy and forgot to update their status and never come back to the forum or they are unfortunately truly still waiting? I just want to kill myself/

Mine is 6months and 3 days. my MA has clients got approved everyday even ones lodged days after mines. Sometime I just wonder that those guys in the spreadsheet in July August September and October, have they got PR already and just too happy and forgot to update their status and never come back to the forum or they are unfortunately truly still waiting? I just want to kill myself/

Haha.. I understand your frustration mate, I am still waiting from August without any response and it's already 9 months now. So I am now concentrating more on my job and stopped worrying much about my PR. I found this helpful to me to reduce my frustration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, Hapy said:

Hi All.

Waiting for Response.. after submitted documents NO NEWS....

When your documents requested mate? I also got request by CO on 18th march for nomination additional doc. Submitted but still no response nearly 2 month.

15 minutes ago, jess89 said:

When your documents requested mate? I also got request by CO on 18th march for nomination additional doc. Submitted but still no response nearly 2 month.

Requested on 06/04/2017 submitted 13/04/2017.

no news yet...

Ask your MA to call your CO.
You can find your CO contact number on the requested doc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk