Guest Khushi02aug
50 minutes ago, BH1 said:

Hey gang,

Been silently following since Nov 2016. Congratulations to all who have had good fortune so far and best of luck to the rest of us waiting on a decision.

A quick question for those who have been successful:  Did you find out from

a) Being told by your MA; b) getting an email notification; or c) logging into your ImmiAccount and seeing the status?

Just curious as I am checking my ImmiAccount daily (desperation) but could probably save myself the drama if i'm just going to be emailed when(if) it's granted!

Thanks all - big respect to all of you and your patience.

Being told by MA..he called n emailed us?

Feeling awfully lonely in being the only applicant on the spreadsheet for April 2017...and STILL the most recent....does everyone think this is a reflection on the amount of applications going in? Or just a decline in the use of the spreadsheet?!

Edited by sbrowne9
Typo

9 hours ago, Ozbozz said:

Guys!!! AMAZING NEWS!!! VISA GRANTED!!!! After 11 months of waiting!!!

Anyone who's got their ENS granted, give them a call (the phone number is on the Employer Nomination).

Thank you all for answering questions and being supportive!!

Here's my time line:

Employer Nomination Lodged: 29th June 2016

Employer Nomination Granted: 14th Feb 2017

Visa Application Lodged: 3rd July 2016

Documentation requested: Wife's UK police check, 11th Jan 2017

Visa Granted: 3rd May 2017

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WAITING! Really hope it all come through you soon, will send you all prayers.

Oz

congrates mate

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sue ACT said:

congrates mate

i had lodged nomination and application on 28th Oct 2016 ,my agent says i already have case officer , is anyone similar as my lodged time ?anyone knows if my nomination and application can be same time ?many thanks  

Edited by sue ACT
  • Like 1

Hi All.  New to the site.  Will be adding my details to the spreadsheet.  Nom and Visa lodged on 18th October 2016. DE, NSW , LR 4 people.  Mine is though an MA (fragomen).  Application still showing as received. No logic to how they allocate cases. Just have to be patient. But i agree with everyone that this waiting is so painful especially as they give you no updates what so ever.

Edited by AMP-ens186
  • Like 1

hi everyone

I lodged my nomination and visa in November 2016. My stream is ENS(DIRECT STREAM).

Just wondering if anyone there who had applied their nomination in November n received any response from the immigration.

Do anyone know which month immigration are processing on as I m already waiting from last 6 months?

Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, Manish9001 said:

hi everyone

I lodged my nomination and visa in November 2016. My stream is ENS(DIRECT STREAM).

Just wondering if anyone there who had applied their nomination in November n received any response from the immigration.

Do anyone know which month immigration are processing on as I m already waiting from last 6 months?

Thanks in advance.

i lodged 28th oct , i have case officer so far and,still waiting 。

Edited by sue ACT

6 hours ago, Manish9001 said:

hi everyone

Thanks in advance.

check out previous posts in this forum, You will get answers. Also check out the spreadsheet. Cheers!

Edited by syd2016

13 hours ago, sbrowne9 said:

Feeling awfully lonely in being the only applicant on the spreadsheet for April 2017...and STILL the most recent....does everyone think this is a reflection on the amount of applications going in? Or just a decline in the use of the spreadsheet?!

You will find company as the day progresses and more applicants get to know about this forum through google search etc. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BH1 said:

Hey gang,

Been silently following since Nov 2016. Congratulations to all who have had good fortune so far and best of luck to the rest of us waiting on a decision.

A quick question for those who have been successful:  Did you find out from

a) Being told by your MA; b) getting an email notification; or c) logging into your ImmiAccount and seeing the status?

Just curious as I am checking my ImmiAccount daily (desperation) but could probably save myself the drama if i'm just going to be emailed when(if) it's granted!

Thanks all - big respect to all of you and your patience.

You can set auto notification in your IMMI ACCOUNT. As soon as the status of your application changes, you will receive a mail about it. Check it out in 'settings'.

• Like 2

Does any one know how the application for DE will be treated for the applicant's whose skill is no more in the list post 19-apr notification but the applicantion was lodged prior to 19 Apr? Skills such as policy and planning manager, conveyancer, marketing research analyst are removed from the list. 

I understand from official notification that application lodged for the removed skills under DE before 19th Apr will not be impacted but curious to know if someone has any other input on this aspect?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, badaich87 said:

Hi guys is there any way we could track the progress of our nomination application ...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I guess not. I tried using reference number given in my Nomination filed letter but couldn't track. I think only ma/employer can track it. 

Look forward to hear if anyone managed to track it and how. Cheers..

I guess not. I tried using reference number given in my Nomination filed letter but couldn't track. I think only ma/employer can track it. 
Look forward to hear if anyone managed to track it and how. Cheers..

Yea the same happened to me , last time when we applied for 457 we could track it but maybe they have changed it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9 minutes ago, syd2016 said:

Does any one know how the application for DE will be treated for the applicant's whose skill is no more in the list post 19-apr notification but the applicantion was lodged prior to 19 Apr? Skills such as policy and planning manager, conveyancer, marketing research analyst are removed from the list. 

I understand from official notification that application lodged for the removed skills under DE before 19th Apr will not be impacted but curious to know if someone has any other input on this aspect?

I am also keen to know. Guess more delay...

7 minutes ago, syd2016 said:

@syd2016

I lodged last year in April 2016 as a Market Research Analyst. My MA has informed me that the applications lodged prior to the changes will not be affected. However, I do feel that such removed occupations are taking hell lot of a time for approval. For example, I am waiting since so long. Also, the fact that when I last called immigration they said the application won't be allocated anytime soon. Is your occupation removed too? Is anyone in the same situation like me? Thanks!

4 hours ago, AMP-ens186 said:

Hi Sue,  How did you find out that you had a CO?  Did they notify you by email or did you phone them?  I lodged 18th October and my status on the IMMi account is still showing as received. 

my agent told me two weeks ago , says my nomination has case officer 。but i still waiting。

1 hour ago, GlasgowMarc said:

Hey- mines was lodged on very same day. How can you tell that you have a CO assigned? My status on IMMI just says 'received' still. Do you when it was assigned? Cheers.

Sent using Poms in Oz mobile app

two weeks ago agent told me had case officer , is anyone know how long will be taken after that ?

Hello guys,

I have a question related to 186 and removed occupation:

Nomination and visa applied in February 2017. (Direct Entry)

My occupation (Electronics Engineer) is on MLTSSL list and as far as I understand is no longer eligible to apply for 186. It has a caveat attached that says it`s eligible for 189/485/489 application. I saw few posts on various forums saying that changes to 186 will not affect past applications (lodged prior to 19th of April) but I can`t find any official info about it. My MA says that Legislation and Policy of the 19th April changes haven`t been released yet so we can`t be sure.

I was just wondering if you have a reliable source of this information. Appreciate any help.

Cheers.

Edited by Matt_Z

5 minutes ago, Matt_Z said:

Hello guys,

I have a question related to 186 and removed occupation:

Nomination and visa applied in February 2017. (Direct Entry)

My occupation (Electronics Engineer) is on MLTSSL list and as far as I understand is no longer eligible to apply for 186. It has a caveat attached that says it`s eligible for 189/485/489 application. I saw few posts on various forums saying that changes to 186 will not affect past applications (lodged prior to 19th of April) but I can`t find any official info about it. My MA says that Legislation and Policy of the 19th April changes haven`t been released yet so we can`t be sure.

I was just wondering if you have a reliable source of this information. Appreciate any help.

Cheers.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work/Skills-assessment-and-assessing-authorities/skilled-occupations-lists

18 minutes ago, Elliotkan said:

Yes, I saw this. Electronics Engineer is there with a note attached:

These occupations are specified as a skilled occupation only in relation to an application for a visa listed below. These occupations are not specified as a skilled occupation in relation to any other visa subclass, despite paragraphs 2, 5, 6 and 8.

·                 subclass 189 Skilled Independent visa

·                 subclass 485 Temporary Graduate visa

·                 subclass 489 Skilled Regional (Provisional), if the applicant is not nominated by a State or Territory government agency.

My question is: Is it going to apply to past applications lodged before April and I can`t find straightforward answer. Am I missing something?

Thanks anyway :)

Edited by Matt_Z

1 hour ago, Matt_Z said:

Yes, I saw this. Electronics Engineer is there with a note attached:

My question is: Is it going to apply to past applications lodged before April and I can`t find straightforward answer. Am I missing something?

Thanks anyway :)

Click on "removed occupations" from the link and you will see the below OFFICIAL note:

"If your occupation has been removed from the list, you will be impacted if:

My occupation is on the removed list, I am not sure how "offical" the information is though. Is there anyone on the forum whose occupation is on the removed gets his/her PR granted recently ? 

2 minutes ago, wendyjoe1026 said:

Click on "removed occupations" from the link and you will see the below OFFICIAL note:

"If your occupation has been removed from the list, you will be impacted if:

My occupation is on the removed list, I am not sure how "offical" the information is though. Is there anyone on the forum whose occupation is on the removed gets his/her PR granted recently ? 

I think I have seen such applicants granted their PR after 19-Apr. I Cant recall who but you can check the spreadsheet and find out.