1 hour ago, RT2016 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to share the good news that my visa was granted today.  Thank you to everyone in this forum for providing friendship and moral support.

Kind regards,

RT

Congrats mate share your timeline and occupation 

My DE visa applied on 13,May 2016, COs required submitting documents several times since last Dec., and we paid 2nd Vac on 16, March, now still waiting for visa granted.... During the time of waiting, our health examination and police check certificate expired 10 days ago, tomorrow we are going to do them again....so frustrated and depressed.

Guest Khushi02aug
8 hours ago, Violet2016 said:

My DE visa applied on 13,May 2016, COs required submitting documents several times since last Dec., and we paid 2nd Vac on 16, March, now still waiting for visa granted.... During the time of waiting, our health examination and police check certificate expired 10 days ago, tomorrow we are going to do them again....so frustrated and depressed.

Hi..Are they asking for police check n health exam. Again??.cz in our case my husband's medical n police check expired before the decision..n they didnt ask for it.he was the main applicant though!! I think its better to notify them that u have submitted all the docs.

3 hours ago, Khushi02aug said:

Hi..Are they asking for police check n health exam. Again??.cz in our case my husband's medical n police check expired before the decision..n they didnt ask for it.he was the main applicant though!! I think its better to notify them that u have submitted all the docs.

No they didn't ask, my agent called them a few times to notify them about this, but they had no comments just let us have more patience and wait for CO allocation. So my agent suggested us remaking health check and police clearance to save one month time, in case CO ask for them once again. 

No they didn't ask, my agent called them a few times to notify them about this, but they had no comments just let us have more patience and wait for CO allocation. So my agent suggested us remaking health check and police clearance to save one month time, in case CO ask for them once again. 

Hi even mine was also expired but i am waiting for the case officer response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Khushi02aug
1 hour ago, Violet2016 said:

Yeah thats the safe side..!! 

21 hours ago, Raj786 said:

Hi i m waiting applied 23july 2016 transition stream as a cook no news still waiting from 9 months no case officer assigned if someone knows about cook application plz let me know

Thanks

Have u called immigration?same here am awaiting last 11 august 2016.I called them they said  just wait.

19 minutes ago, hassy said:

Have u called immigration?same here am awaiting last 11 august 2016.I called them they said  just wait.

Yes i called same answer wait i don't know what they are doing my bro also applied from same agent he got his pr in 6 months 

I have applied on 11 January 2016. I m calling immigration from December but everytime i m getting same answer that " the procedure is slow but hopefully you will get it very soon " . But hope is not came yet.. it's really frustrating. 

What is your occupation mate??i m also waiting since feb

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, dipen said:

on the sky guys...my visa just approved

nomi..end july 2016

visa ..sept..2016...

nimination grant 30 march ...

document req...30 march...

submitted...5 th april

granted today

Congrats mate

good luck for ur future 

Big Congrats Dipen! very jealous!

I've encountered a major problem in my own application stemming from a typo in an employers reference. Hoping a DE applicants who used VetAsses might be able to help; do you know if they count employment that lasted for under 6 months in a skills assessment application? 

My employer mistook the dates of my employment as 2014-2015 instead of 2015-2016, and VetAssess gave me an assessment of over two years from 2014-2016...despite only having the documentation for only one year. This has left me in a sticky situation where I am now going back to VetAsses to have my skills assessment redone with corrected statement, but now need the 3 months of an old job in order to satisfy the experience requirements...

Also, one of the requirements of the 186 DE is to hold a positive outcome skills assessment at time of application....I applied with the incorrect skills assessment letter unknowingly and will have to attach the corrected one if it comes back positive....do you think Immigration will deem it an invalid application due to the second corrected outcome letter being uploaded well after the application submitted?

any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated!! havent slept too well since picking up the mistake...

Guest bradfords
On 27/04/2017 at 3:36 PM, Violet2016 said:

My health examination also expired, I emailed immi and the advised that all heath checks have been extended for a further 6 months, email them before you redo them just to be sure.

Guest bradfords
On 28/04/2017 at 3:16 AM, Sandeep Dhillon said:

Hi even mine was also expired but i am waiting for the case officer response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All health examinations have been extended for further six months. I had confirmation from immi when I enquired a few weeks ago, send them an email and they will confirm this.  ?

1 hour ago, bradfords said:

My health examination also expired, I emailed immi and the advised that all heath checks have been extended for a further 6 months, email them before you redo them just to be sure.

My agent sent email to immi but got no reply, called them about this issue and they said CO will send email to us if they need updated health examination. No one told us that it could be extended for 6 months! Yesterday we did it again and sent to immi. We have been waiting for 6 weeks after settling payment of VAC2, normally how long does it take to have visa granted after payment? Is there any possibility to require more documents from immi after payment? We still feel everything is possible even on this stage......or are we just too nevous and over reacted?

Guest Khushi02aug
1 hour ago, Violet2016 said:

My agent sent email to immi but got no reply, called them about this issue and they said CO will send email to us if they need updated health examination. No one told us that it could be extended for 6 months! Yesterday we did it again and sent to immi. We have been waiting for 6 weeks after settling payment of VAC2, normally how long does it take to have visa granted after payment? Is there any possibility to require more documents from immi after payment? We still feel everything is possible even on this stage......or are we just too nevous and over reacted?

Hi mate...as long as i know you will be fine!!! If u check the spreadsheet u'll get to know they r so quick after VAC2 payment..most of people got visa in between a month after this payment.still there r few people like me who had to wait for more than two months. Your nervousness is obvious cz it is a life changing decision..i have got goosebumps whenever i got an email from immigration or call from migration agent.Immigration is back in action after all the dramas of 457 and citizen ship. Hope you will be good...have faith!!good luck?

1 hour ago, Khushi02aug said:

Hi mate...as long as i know you will be fine!!! If u check the spreadsheet u'll get to know they r so quick after VAC2 payment..most of people got visa in between a month after this payment.still there r few people like me who had to wait for more than two months. Your nervousness is obvious cz it is a life changing decision..i have got goosebumps whenever i got an email from immigration or call from migration agent.Immigration is back in action after all the dramas of 457 and citizen ship. Hope you will be good...have faith!!good luck?

Thank you so much buddy, your words made me feel much better now, I've got  encouragement to go through this period of time. Hope good news is coming soon.