Really want to share my story!
9/9/16 nomination and visa apply
7/3/17 submitted further doc
23/3/17 nomination refused due to training benchmarks fee not enough
25/3/17 paid training fee again
10/4/17 MA re-apply 186 nomination and visa
New policy: From 19/4/17 Immigration announced that 457 visa changed and I known that my occupation removed from the list already.
is anyone in the same case as me?
Don't know any affect for my new application with the new policy.
very worry on it![emoji57]

So sorry mate..
What are the docs they requested?
Is it regarding training?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Praveen Reddy said:

So sorry mate..
What are the docs they requested?
Is it regarding training?

Immi asked the employee contract etc just normal company doc before refusals.

my MA already re-apply the new application on  10/4 again. Just worry about any affect for the new policy. 

Good Morning Guys,

I am the new part of your team, I have some questions could you help me regarding my question

Q1. How many application exciting of 186/187 current time.

Q2. Immigration department, which month applications they are handling.

4 hours ago, Hussain said:

Good Morning Guys,

I am the new part of your team, I have some questions could you help me regarding my question

Q1. How many application exciting of 186/187 current time.

Q2. Immigration department, which month applications they are handling.

Hey @Hussain

with regard to Q1, I'm not quite sure what you mean; what is the expected processing time?? below is the immigration's predicted processing time;

Global visa processing times

Stream 75 per cent of applications processed 90 per cent of applications processed
Direct Entry Pathway 10 months

12 months

Agreement 5 months 7 months
Transitional Pathway 8 months

9 months

and on Q2, the department are currently processing applications between April and November 2016. 

Let me know if I've misunderstood the first question...

Hey all, 

So I've got a question and really interested to see if anyone has experience with something similar;

I've applied under the DE pathway, and of course one of the main criteria is the 3 years of relevant work experience, which i satisfy twice over. I've got a positive skills assessment,  however, 5 of my 7 years of experience are with a family business. My question is, I've got all my documents as specified in the list, however I'm not sure how a Statement of Service from my own father stacks up as evidence of work experience for immigration vs VetAsses. All the experience is legitimate and genuine, but I'm just worried as I dont have offical payslips, and that they may ask for another form of proof...I could attach 5 years of bank statements showing my wages, but do you think it will be necessary? I'd prefer to do it and attach it now as opposed to waiting for the request.

I know, still very early days for my application, but cant help but want to make my application as strong as possible and avoid any further document requests if possible!

Any opinion or experience would be much appreciated 

Am I the only person to find that the 186 timeline spreadsheet was changed from editable mode to read only mode.

Is this issue only for me or to everyone?

As we can see many guys who are not following the forum are following the spreadsheet. So I think it's better to let them add their own details.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Praveen Reddy said:

Am I the only person to find that the 186 timeline spreadsheet was changed from editable mode to read only mode.

As we can see many guys who are not following the forum are following the spreadsheet. So I think it's better to let them add their own details.

I completely agree, I have been on that forum for almost a year and the spreadsheet has always worked well as an open document...

On top of that, people should be allowed to remove their info if they wanted to... At the end of the day, that's personal info and people do not necessarily want to share their email address... If they even have a gmail one...

Edited by jess6
  • Like 3

Hey guys... some good news from my end
My employee nomination got approved today [emoji3][emoji3], Half way there

Nomination Applied: 17/5/2016

Visa Applied: 7/6/2017

HR Country | 186 Direct Entry | 4 applicants | Status: Received

Congrats, major part is done. Good luck mate. All the best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SABASAI said:

Hey guys... some good news from my end

My employee nomination got approved today :D:D, Half way there

Nomination Applied: 17/5/2016

Visa Applied: 7/6/2017

HR Country | 186 Direct Entry | 4 applicants | Status: Received

congrats mate

did they asked any question  or was it approved straight away?

3 hours ago, Praveen Reddy said:

I don't even know where to find it?? And I'd like to follow it and keep up as I find it helpful but it's doesn't even look like people use it anymore which makes it hard to see a pattern.., like from April to Dec 16 is good and this year suddenly it's like there a decline (which I don't believe) ..... so can someone shed some light on this or am I just being thick? Lol 

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

sorry if I'm posting here but  I'm completely freaking out.

so my story in Australia: applied for 457 as restaurant manager in May 2013, refusal in august 2013, so I appealed to MRT and got a bridging visa. In September 2013 I started to work as restaurant manager for my sponsor business. In April 2015 I won the appeal and on the 5th of June 2015 I got the 457.

Actually I have been working for my sponsor for almost 4 years but only from June 2015 under the 457.

Now my plan was to apply for ENS 186 TRT on the 5th of June 2017, but can I still do that with good chances to get it??? And can I apply like next week so the time they process my application it will be definitely  more than 2 years since my 457 started???

sorry again but I'm very worried as I already went through hell to stay legitimately here and also invested a lot time and money...as many of you.

thank you very much

Edited by Dom

13 minutes ago, SABASAI said:

Mate, my no.ination was lodged on May 17 and git approved yesterday. Wait more few days,,,, it is coming. 

Congrats, it won't be long now for you! Seeing your nomination be approved has given me some hope at least! We're just frustrated as we are off shore and feel in limbo! 

9 hours ago, Dom said:

Hello everyone,

sorry if I'm posting here but  I'm completely freaking out.

so my story in Australia: applied for 457 as restaurant manager in May 2013, refusal in august 2013, so I appealed to MRT and got a bridging visa. In September 2013 I started to work as restaurant manager for my sponsor business. In April 2015 I won the appeal and on the 5th of June 2015 I got the 457.

Actually I have been working for my sponsor for almost 4 years but only from June 2015 under the 457.

Now my plan was to apply for ENS 186 TRT on the 5th of June 2017, but can I still do that with good chances to get it??? And can I apply like next week so the time they process my application it will be definitely  more than 2 years since my 457 started???

sorry again but I'm very worried as I already went through hell to stay legitimately here and also invested a lot time and money...as many of you.

thank you very much

I think you're ok if you apply before April 2018 when your occupation will be removed from the list, but it would be worthwhile to speak with a migration agent to confirm.  Definitely do not apply before June 5th because the nomination and visa would be refused as not meeting the 2 year requirement at time of application.

16 minutes ago, Vickiw89 said:

Congrats, it won't be long now for you! Seeing your nomination be approved has given me some hope at least! We're just frustrated as we are off shore and feel in limbo! 

I hope it will go fast in a mtter of days.

Funny enough, I got the nom approval one day after calling tge immigration department bagging for them to open my file. Maybe it is not a bad idea to call them. Btw, I'm also offshore waiting to get the final YES.  good luck and stay positive.