I respect the fact that they are slowing down the process due to public holidays or the lack of resources. But I don't like the way how they process applications. They should have done it based on  first come first serve principle [emoji20]

I see your point but not every application is the same.

They both might get assigned at the same time but one can be finalised three months after the other because it required verifications etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

They both might get assigned at the same time but one can be finalised three months after the other because it required verifications etc...

For example, I believe the reason why mine was granted quickly is because I was exempted from the Skill assessment. (DE)

I reckon that made the whole visa a lot quicker to check.

For example, I believe the reason why mine was granted quickly is because I was exempted from the Skill assessment. (DE)

I reckon that made the whole visa a lot quicker to check.

Hi guys 

New to this Form, I rang Immigration regarding my visa last week they were able to inform me that my visa had been lifted and was currently with a team, does anyone know how long it sits with a team before a case officer actually assess it? It Really is a painfully wait ?

transition stream - 3 people

LR country

visa lodged 13/07/16

Edited by KristynM

12 minutes ago, KristynM said:

Hi guys 

New to this Form, I rang Immigration regarding my visa last week they were able to inform me that my visa had been lifted and was currently with a team, does anyone know how long it sits with a team before a case officer actually assess it? It Really is a painfully wait ?

transition stream - 3 people

LR country

visa lodged 13/07/16

cant really tell when  . I been told the same thing on the 3rd March and still waiting . Stay positive and hopefully it comes soon . 

hi guys....my nomination approved on thursday....CO requsted my wifes functional english requirement.....we did submitted ielts but it was expired(1.5 year old and actual validity was one year for dependent ).....so we have submited school letter with from my wife's school that she has completed all her primary ans secondary education from english medium with school logo and stamp and signed by principal...is that enough??? or co will refuse it

nominatio and visa applied...21-05-2016.

occupation...early childhood teacher

hi guys....my nomination approved on thursday....CO requsted my wifes functional english requirement.....we did submitted ielts but it was expired(1.5 year old and actual validity was one year for dependent ).....so we have submited school letter with from my wife's school that she has completed all her primary ans secondary education from english medium with school logo and stamp and signed by principal...is that enough??? or co will refuse it

Please take an advice of your MA as it is a bit sensitive.
Is it a Transition or Direct Entry?

1 hour ago, nayanrathod said:

the department has the following guidelines for language reuirement

• Completed all years of primary education and at least three years of secondary education in an educational institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • Completed at least five years of secondary education in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • Successfully completed at least one year of full-time study or equivalent part-time study towards a degree, higher degree, diploma, or associate diploma in an institution in Australia and all instructions were in English.
  • Completed a degree, a higher degree, a diploma or a trade certificate that required at least two years of full-time study or training in an institution in or outside Australia and all instructions were in English.

a letter on the letter head of the school or university  should be sufficient.

You can contact a MA for more information.

3 hours ago, nayanrathod said:

Certificate from school for English functional knowledge is acceptable  for dependent applicants only for DE applications. For transition applications, PTE-A / IELTS / appropriate English exam is required for dependent applicants.

6 hours ago, Nayanrathod. said:

Thanks everyone for ur advice...email from department clearly states.." your ielts certificate has expired so u r invited to submit one of the option from below...so my MA said its fine

It's absolutely fine mate..