Just now, sbrowne9 said:

@Bevan I just had a look through my emails, and I didnt receive any emails or confirmation until the actual cert arrived, but as I said, was surprisingly quick. Hope all goes well for you and I know that restless feeling...I've still got 8 months of it ahead of me!

Haha just kills me to think this is the only thing holding me up!

1 hour ago, Bevan said:

Quick one guys (saves me creating a new thread). For those from the UK when you applied for your ACRO Police Clearance did they email you when it gets dispatched or not?

Cheers.

I did my ACRO police check just a couple of months ago. Did you pay the additional $ to have your police check done within 48hrs and express post? If you didn't it can take upto 10 days to process plus the time it takes to post the document to Australia. 

• Like 1

Just now, RobbieL said:

I did my ACRO police check just a couple of months ago. Did you pay the additional $ to have your police check done within 48hrs and express post? If you didn't it can take upto 10 days to process plus the time it takes to post the document to Australia. 

I paid for the 2 day turnaround but didn't pay for the express post.

16 minutes ago, Bevan said:

I paid for the 2 day turnaround but didn't pay for the express post.

I think its included. I called their Customer Service team who confirmed the document had been posted and gave me a tracking number to view the letter on its journey to Australia. I didn't receive an email notifying me the check had been completed.

• Like 1

186 visa co request police clearance of spose now status assessment in progress after submitting police clearance now 1week after submitting why they taking so long after submitting requested doc what actually they doing ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Call your CO or email him saying you have submitted the requested docs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just want to share the good news - our MA called just a few minutes ago to say that we are now permanent residents! 

Timeline:

Nomination and Visa application: 9 November 2016

Approved: 13 April 2017, NSW PESE no further documents requested.

Prior to this, our employer actually lodged nomination and visa application back in April - which had to be withdrawn due to being 19 days early from the required minimum 2 years of employment. It has been a long wait but definitely worth it! Hope this gives you guys more hope and patience in waiting for your turn.

Happy Easter!! 

Also, in my experience with the 2 applications, I had called immigration once for every application and they seem to have looked in our applications quickly after that. So if you can, try to give them a ring just to get an update, being mindful of the processing times of course.

• Like 1

Just want to share the good news - our MA called just a few minutes ago to say that we are now permanent residents! 
Timeline:
Prior to this, our employer actually lodged nomination and visa application back in April - which had to be withdrawn due to being 19 days early from the required minimum 2 years of employment. It has been a long wait but definitely worth it! Hope this gives you guys more hope and patience in waiting for your turn.
Happy Easter!! 
Also, in my experience with the 2 applications, I had called immigration once for every application and they seem to have looked in our applications quickly after that. So if you can, try to give them a ring just to get an update, being mindful of the processing times of course.

Congratulations

Timeline:
Happy Easter!! 

Congrats buddy[emoji1303]

I got a email from general line but it has visa processing officer name and number. However my MA belives it general line team not a case officer. Also according to him my file doesnt have a case officer assigned yet. Can you guys please share the detail how case officer titles are. What team they represent it will help me understand . plzzz

Sent from my LG-K500 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Training receipt should be enough to satisfied training benchmark..
i did same...
so dont worry if you have training receipt.

Thankyou Hapy ! It was making me more worrying probably they won't ask deeply for it,,

Dibp came to know recently a training benchmark scam. Some website published about that scam in 2015. But dibp didnt do anything until now. These days they have been refusing a lot of applications who only submitted training benchmark receipt only.

Be to in the safe side provide them receipt, certificates who received training, their PR or citizenship proof. If ur application gets rejected u probably wont be able bear that. Its so hard to take

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

Timeline:
Happy Easter!! 

Well done mate !

18 hours ago, Elliotkan said:

it is especially when you see October & November DE applications got approved...

I do not think it is weird. There are Easter and then ANZAC holidays, so it will slow the process down.

The immigration department goal is now to process 75% in 10 months and 90% in 12 months.

They are publicly justifying that they are still processing files from April 2016. It should alleviate the stress that many people are experiencing.

In a word: don't stress, nothing is wrong with your file, we just have a backlog and are processing files that are one year old.

That being said, it is clear that some applications will be processed faster than that. They may process 60% of application in 8 months, 45% in 6 months etc.

Makes complete sense to me...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jess6 said:

I do not think it is weird. There are Easter and then ANZAC holidays, so it will slow the process down.

The immigration department goal is now to process 75% in 10 months and 90% in 12 months.

They are publicly justifying that they are still processing files from April 2016. It should alleviate the stress that many people are experiencing.

In a word: don't stress, nothing is wrong with your file, we just have a backlog and are processing files that are one year old.

That being said, it is clear that some applications will be processed faster than that. They may process 60% of application in 8 months, 45% in 6 months etc.

I respect the fact that they are slowing down the process due to public holidays or the lack of resources. But I don't like the way how they process applications. They should have done it based on  first come first serve principle :(

Edited by wendyjoe1026

I respect the fact that they are slowing down the process due to public holidays or the lack of resources. But I don't like the way how they process applications. They should have done it based on  first come first server principle [emoji20]

Yes mate, you are right. Even I have the same opinion.

I respect the fact that they are slowing down the process due to public holidays or the lack of resources. But I don't like the way how they process applications. They should have done it based on  first come first server principle [emoji20]

Yes mate, you are right. Even I have the same opinion.

5 hours ago, jess6 said:

Thanks for your words. Stay tough and calm.