Nomination and visa - 29 Jun 2016

DE, 3 people, HR, onshore.

Docs on nomination requested - 03 Feb 2017

Doc on nomination uploaded - 07 Feb 2017

Ring to CO - 17 Feb 2017

Docs on visa requested 17 Feb 2017

Docs on visa uploaded - 21 Feb 2017

Assessment in progress.

So How long its gonna take from assessment to finalization?

@April16, @Gary1985 and @anyone who is waiting since March/April - WHAT IS WRONG WITh APRIL APPLICATIONS? Have they just lost all our data on the online system or has it all crashed!!

I have lost every last bit of patience with this ridiculous illogical process. I contacted my MA again (who refuses to call the department) and today she finally said that the Department don't look favourably on following up on any application. However as an exception she will send a follow-up and see what's going on.

Last week when i called the department, the guy who received informed that the application has not even been allocated yet. He asked to wait until mid march and advised that if nothing happens till then, email the department requesting to process the application. :wacko:

Any updates from March & April application

Hi I am new to this forum but I don't know anything I applied my nom in February 2016 and visa in June 2016 .i got approved nom already but still waiting for visa approval . Called so many times to deptt they always said that they are looking in files mar to June but it's too much late now . I don't know when they gonna approved my visa. Thanks if u guys have any idea

@April16, @Gary1985 and @anyone who is waiting since March/April - WHAT IS WRONG WITh APRIL APPLICATIONS? Have they just lost all our data on the online system or has it all crashed!!

I have lost every last bit of patience with this ridiculous illogical process. I contacted my MA again (who refuses to call the department) and today she finally said that the Department don't look favourably on following up on any application. However as an exception she will send a follow-up and see what's going on.

Last week when i called the department, the guy who received informed that the application has not even been allocated yet. He asked to wait until mid march and advised that if nothing happens till then, email the department requesting to process the application. :wacko:

@Zee14042016, that's exactly my thoughts as we see the progress on applications from all other months EXCEPT APRIL.... and when I called immi last week the guy said they are processing April mid- end at the moment so could be around the corner but don't know if he was truthful or just trying to make the call shorter and with my MA , he doesn't want to call them either but upon me insisting him , he did sent them an email but didn't receive any reply so far.......

On a positive note what if they have actually lost all our data And tomm. Morning we all receive emails saying that we are all granted PRs [emoji23] lol.....wouldnt it be awesome though.... [emoji12]

At the end all we can do is sit there and wait and pray that it all gets finalised and done with quickly....[emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I am new to this forum but I don't know anything I applied my nom in February 2016 and visa in June 2016 .i got approved nom already but still waiting for visa approval . Called so many times to deptt they always said that they are looking in files mar to June but it's too much late now . I don't know when they gonna approved my visa. Thanks if u guys have any idea

Hey aman18 so when was your nomination approved ...?

@April16, @Izzielizzie, @jess6, @Gary1985 and @anyone who is waiting since March/April - WHAT IS WRONG WITh APRIL APPLICATIONS? Have they just lost all our data on the online system or has it all crashed!!

No movement on my application as well. Waiting..

@APR15 @April16 @jess6 @Gary1985 @badaich89 @Zee14042016 Jeez guys, this paranoia is contagious:laugh: After reading your messages, I decided to log onto my IMMI account to download my application summary so that I have a list of all the attachments and viola! I can login to my account but trying to look at my visa app gives me an error message, stating 'the system is currently unavailable' - the URL also shows a blue key on it?? Can you guys try to log into yours?

I did print and download my application right after we first lodged, but since then, I've updated payslips, etc. (given the amount of time this has taken) so was hoping to re-print/re-save anew...what does the error mean??:twitcy: Hopefully nothing bad. Maybe it's just a system error or a bug..

Edited by Izzielizzie

@APR15 @April16 @jess6 @Gary1985 @badaich89 @Zee14042016 Jeez guys, this paranoia is contagious:laugh: After reading your messages, I decided to log onto my IMMI account to download my application summary so that I have a list of all the attachments and viola! I can login to my account but trying to look at my visa app gives me an error message, stating 'the system is currently unavailable' - the URL also shows a blue key on it?? Can you guys try to log into yours?

I did print and download my application right after we first lodged, but since then, I've updated payslips, etc. (given the amount of time this has taken) so was hoping to re-print/re-save anew...what does the error mean??:twitcy: Hopefully nothing bad. Maybe it's just a system error or a bug..

I just logged in but still same status RECIEVED....[emoji52]

Dont have any problems with lodgement here

U could try few more times

Dibp web site is more stable than before i think, there were so.many maintaineces during second half of last year

Hi! Wait, so you're not getting an error message stating the system is currently unavailable??:nah: I've tried different browsers and am still getting the same when I try to view my application. Has anyone seen this error before?

I just logged in but still same status RECIEVED....[emoji52]

Hi! Wait, so you're not getting an error message stating the system is currently unavailable??:nah: I've tried different browsers and am still getting the same when I try to view my application. Has anyone seen this error before?

Nah mate unfortunately it is all working fine lol[emoji12] maybe just try logging in again after a bit....

Hi, oh no - I wish I hadn't checked today - now I'm worried. Ha ha ha! I can login but for some reason, once I'm in, clicking to view the application results in an error message. I've tried different browsers, cleared the cache, etc. but still nothing. Gosh, I hope nothing's wrong.

@MANSON, we lodged early April 2016 and this is the first I've encountered this error, hence the concern. No matter, I will try again later or tomorrow and hopefully it's just a glitch. Yikes.

Nah mate unfortunately it is all working fine lol[emoji12] maybe just try logging in again after a bit....

Oh, mate.... Who knows???

Our MA followed up them with email asking for priority assessment...

Sooo tiered of waiting.

How's your application going?

still at same stage as two weeks ago

but i did ask agent to call on the dept, and asked for priority as well i guess

hope to hear sth by weekend though

cheers

Hi, oh no - I wish I hadn't checked today - now I'm worried. Ha ha ha! I can login but for some reason, once I'm in, clicking to view the application results in an error message. I've tried different browsers, cleared the cache, etc. but still nothing. Gosh, I hope nothing's wrong.

@MANSON, we lodged early April 2016 and this is the first I've encountered this error, hence the concern. No matter, I will try again later or tomorrow and hopefully it's just a glitch. Yikes.

Or who knows they might be changing your status to finalised ....[emoji4]?

We are being processed by Team 4 NSW Pese. Last Friday there was a very nice lady on the phone she helped a lot and clarified it all.

I believe your MA should contact Immi to follow up. THere should be a direct number on the docs requesting email.

GOOD LUCK!

Keep posted.

still at same stage as two weeks ago

but i did ask agent to call on the dept, and asked for priority as well i guess

hope to hear sth by weekend though

cheers

Any idea how long does it usually take DIBP to assess docs (they've requested more docs on both nomination and visa)? Immi account says "assessment in progress"? On the phone they've said it takes up to 28 days, but what's the practice / statistics?

Thanks

We are being processed by Team 4 NSW Pese. Last Friday there was a very nice lady on the phone she helped a lot and clarified it all.

I believe your MA should contact Immi to follow up. THere should be a direct number on the docs requesting email.

GOOD LUCK!

Keep posted.

keep posted indeed

i cant figure out which team is porcessing my case , the requesting letter shows a name with position number and a office email address which appears NSW, but on the foot of letter it says VIC PESE, which is totally confusing me

That's really confusing :(

There should also be a phone number and the officer name on the email your MA should have received form them.

Something as following:

First Name and Family Name

Case Officer, Permanent Employer Sponsored Entry

Visa and Citizenship Services | Visa and Citizenship Management

Permanent Visa and Citizenship Programme

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

P: 03 0000 00000

E: nsw.pse@border.gov.au

keep posted indeed

i cant figure out which team is porcessing my case , the requesting letter shows a name with position number and a office email address which appears NSW, but on the foot of letter it says VIC PESE, which is totally confusing me