With the DE APPLICATIONS It's right THEY placed a hold and doing a lot of checks like visiting the site and asking more documents. Even my MA confirmed it but can't say officially. He says most of DE APPS on hold belonging to Manager roles, ICT, technicians, hairstylists as they are using this point to get PR instead of going throughEOI& GSM 189/190 points based PROCESSING, earlier it took 4 months to process both DEand TRANSITION VISAS but with more DE APPLICATIONS Now in the pool it's taking time.so guys in DE mode guys expect IMMI AT UR SITE AND DELAYS in processing. Transition guys all roles RSMS FIRST THEN ENS.Called Immi they straight away said it's 1 year process for both nominations and Visa. So they are Taking their own sweet time with this point. Good luck for everyone.

ENS TRANSITION-NOM&Visa-15July16. -APP -RECEIVED.HR

Hey all,

I'm very happy to announce I had my nomination and visa granted yesterday. I applied 27/06/2016, LR application, no documents were requested, occupation is Software Tester.

Good luck to everyone that are still waiting!

are you applied on 27/06 or. 29/06

With the DE APPLICATIONS It's right THEY placed a hold and doing a lot of checks like visiting the site and asking more documents. Even my MA confirmed it but can't say officially. He says most of DE APPS on hold belonging to Manager roles, ICT, technicians, hairstylists as they are using this point to get PR instead of going throughEOI& GSM 189/190 points based PROCESSING, earlier it took 4 months to process both DEand TRANSITION VISAS but with more DE APPLICATIONS Now in the pool it's taking time.so guys in DE mode guys expect IMMI AT UR SITE AND DELAYS in processing. Transition guys all roles RSMS FIRST THEN ENS.Called Immi they straight away said it's 1 year process for both nominations and Visa. So they are Taking their own sweet time with this point. Good luck for everyone.

Site visit for DE? Is it possible?

I am looking forward to my MA feedback on this. Taking a look at the spreadsheet, DE applications seems to be consistent, representing around 25% of the applications.

Also still looking at the spreadsheet, apart from April, the percentage of approved DE and transition applications are not that dramatically different.

in May, for example, 64% of the DE application have been approved while 70% of the Transition application have been approved. Which also demonstrated that there haven't been a "stop" in DE applications processing or approvals.

Transition applications can also take a long time so I would take all these info with a grain of salt and avoid adding anxiety to a process that is already quite stressful for everybody.

Hi all,

First post and in the waiting period for my PR visa. Deets: visa and nomination submitted on 07/07/16 - based in Vic and occupation is supply and distribution manager. I work and have worked for a multi national wine company for the past 8 years (5.5 in U.K.) originally from London. I used a MA for the process and haven't heard anything as yet. Cheers and fingers crossed [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MA Reckons they are doing for certain occupations.

If you take a look at this May spreadsheet example: ICT does not seem to be on hold for DE - this one has been approved in 6 months. And it is a ICT Account Manager position. But as you said, MA feedback is not official.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]Yingsun[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]LR

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]2[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]Direct Entry

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]05/05/2016[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #b7e1cd][/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]14/11/2016[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]NSW[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]Finalised[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]193[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]ICT Account Manager[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

If you take a look at this May spreadsheet example: ICT does not seem to be on hold for DE - this one has been approved in 6 months. And it is a ICT Account Manager position. But as you said, MA feedback is not official.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]Yingsun[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]LR

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]2[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #b7e1cd][/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]NSW[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]ICT Account Manager[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

this is data from two months ago, they might hold onto de recently, maybe from the first jan this year, for instance

anyway, we need a latest approval for de to support the theory.

We don't have anything officially said . It's only the MA opinion, we got to see how Immi is looking into this. Most of MA applications from DE were on a very slow pace. He had DE files not yet touched with nearly 300days. He states his DE clients are frustrated and being a reputed MA he is facing a lot of questions from clients and Immi is just giving updates only about allocated months, but moving on snails pace.

this is data from two months ago, they might hold onto de recently, maybe from the first jan this year, for instance

anyway, we need a latest approval for de to support the theory.

There has been an approved DE application on Jan 7 - the timeline was pretty long but it should indicates that they are still processing DE applications.

The thing is: we only see a very small sample of the total applications. So I am not sure whether or not a lastest approval from DE would do anything for our theories anyways :)

Three things we know for sure:

- Immi won't disclose any official details.

- There are less DE applications so we are very likely to see less going through.

- Immi is less staffed that they used to be which probably explains the slower pace and some changes in the processes.

Now below, from mid-December, within 9 months :-) At this point, the DE theory was already present on the forum.

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]aanover[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]HR

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]3[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]24/03/2016[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]16/04/2016[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]assessment allocated to a team 2

No contact/docs requested[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]16/09/2016[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]13/12/2016[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]NSW PESE[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]264[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]264[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]ICT Software Engineer[/TD]

[TD=bgcolor: #B7E1CD, align: center]9[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

We have to accept that we will not know and the only things we can do are:

- Waiting

- Calling Immi once the timeline does not seem to fit their communicated services standards: https://www.border.gov.au/about/access-accountability/service-standards

- Sending a feedback on how we are impacted by this long timeline: https://www.border.gov.au/about/contact/provide-feedback

I would be seriously surprised if they would stop processing DE applications altogether without informing anybody officially.

:rolleyes:

We don't have anything officially said . It's only the MA opinion, we got to see how Immi is looking into this. Most of MA applications from DE were on a very slow pace. He had DE files not yet touched with nearly 300days. He states his DE clients are frustrated and being a reputed MA he is facing a lot of questions from clients and Immi is just giving updates only about allocated months, but moving on snails pace.

There are also transition applications that are pending since over 300 days in the spreadsheet.

Immigration is probably a bit more attentive to DE applications, especially when they are offshore as it basically gives direct permanent access to the country so it's a pretty big commitment for the government.

However I would be surprised if they would completely stop processing them without official communications about it :-)

Hi guys, my nomination and visa both approved today, Thanks for this forum and guys with shared information, i know it has been a long long waiting time,

i would like to say the most of time accompany with me is the game of "League of Legends", which is free,thank for this game, yasuo, vayne, darius,olaf,yi and trundle are the most champions i played over 100 times.

Thanks again, good luck guys!

Hi guys, my nomination and visa both approved today, Thanks for this forum and guys with shared information, i know it has been a long long waiting time,

i would like to say the most of time accompany with me is the game of "League of Legends", which is free,thank for this game, yasuo, vayne, darius,olaf,yi and trundle are the most champions i played over 100 times.

Congrats mate..

Can you share your timeline?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello

I have been a silent observer to this thread. Finally my PR application is granted today 10/01.

Visa type - ENS 186 transition

Nomination and Visa - 27/06/16

3 person

LR

Category - Software Designer

NSW

Hope everyone who is waiting get through this soon.

Congratulations mate. Is there any documents requested?

Congratulations mate. Can you please share your timeline. Thank you.

Congratulation mates. I hope best of luck for new life. Cheers

Hello

I have been a silent observer to this thread. Finally my PR application is granted today 10/01.

Visa type - ENS 186 transition

Nomination and Visa - 27/06/16

3 person

LR

Category - Software Designer

NSW

Hope everyone who is waiting get through this soon.