Hey all,

I'm very happy to announce I had my nomination and visa granted yesterday. I applied 27/06/2016, LR application, no documents were requested, occupation is Software Tester.

Good luck to everyone that are still waiting!

Hey congrats mate???

enjoy ur freedom now

Hey all,

I'm very happy to announce I had my nomination and visa granted yesterday. I applied 27/06/2016, LR application, no documents were requested, occupation is Software Tester.

Congrats mate.how many people work at the company?

Edited by syd38

Hey all,

Congratulations mate...[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all,

Congratulations mate. Have a good luck for new life.

Hi guys!

Before I lodge my application I discussed with my well experienced MA regarding of minimum how many employees must have company ? He said that it doesn't really matter even he got approval for 3 employees company? What do you think about this guys? Does number of employees really matter ?

Hi guys!

Before I lodge my application I discussed with my well experienced MA regarding of minimum how many employees must have company ? He said that it doesn't really matter even he got approval for 3 employees company? What do you think about this guys? Does number of employees really matter ?

It's doesn't matter how many employees in ur company but company's financial documents play a major role for nomination approval.

It's doesn't matter how many employees in ur company but company's financial documents play a major role for nomination approval.

Thanks for reply April16. There is no problem on company's financial documents. And 2 years ago one of the emplooyes got 187 RSMS visa from the company currently I work.

Just got to know that one of my acquaintance got ENS 186 Transition PR approved on 30th Dec. His nomination & visa was applied in Feb 2016. His skill is Business Analyst, LR and works for a big multi-national IT organisation.

The point here is, unfortunately, that 6 months is absolute minimum and it can go beyond 9 months easily.

Anyone knows if there is a way to request IMMI to expedite the application processing?