Nomination app - 15/9/2015

Nomination grant - 17/4/2016

Visa app - 19/5/2016

Doc's requested - 24/11/2016

Occupation - Laboratory manager

Processing centre - WA and NSW

Country - LR (Canada)

Direct entry

Never ever waited for anything this long. Grateful to this forum.

Good luck to everyone.

Congratulations mate

I guess my story with DIBP is not yet done. On Jan 4 we had our first child and on Jan 6 we got the visa grant. I now have to have our baby added to the visa. She is born offshore. I can only find information before decision situation. There is no information on their websitw otherwise. We had informed them that my wife is pregnant and can't do the x-ray and they granted the visa without waiting for her delivery to be done.

Anybody knows how I go about the process of having my baby added?

Hi All,

This forum has been a great source of information and motivation to me. Today, my residency status changed from 457 to 186. I wish you all a best of luck for your PR processing. My timelines are as follows:

Nomination and Visa applied: 24 June 2016

PR Granted: 7 Jan 2017

Thanks

Hi All,

This forum has been a great source of information and motivation to me. Today, my residency status changed from 457 to 186. I wish you all a best of luck for your PR processing. My timelines are as follows:

Thanks

Congratulations mate . Is there any documents requested? Occupation please..

Hi All,

Thanks

Congrats mate.. can u share your details please.. HR/LR and Transition/Direct Entry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulation mate... Did you apply from NSW?

Hi All,

Thanks

Hello All,

Visa granted - 6/1/2017

Visa app - 19/5/2016

Country - LR (Canada)

Direct entry

Good luck to everyone.

Congratulations!

Great at to see a DE application go through ?

Question - people who have submitted applications did you submit medicals and police checks with it or did you wait till requested? Also has anyone submitted and not had to do medicals or police checks and got PR?

Thanks in advance

I think you can only get your medical done post application as you need a referral letter for each person that is part of you application. I did mine shortly after submitting the application.

you can get the police checks done any time. Again I did mine shortly after submitting my application. So countries police take longer than others to respond so don't leave it too late or this could delay things.

Congratulate mate...

Hello All,

Visa granted - 6/1/2017

Visa app - 19/5/2016

Country - LR (Canada)

Direct entry

Good luck to everyone.

I think you can only get your medical done post application as you need a referral letter for each person that is part of you application. I did mine shortly after submitting the application.

You can do it before your submit the application. I did. I would get it done before, or immediately after. There's no reason not to, unless you think the process is going to take more than a year.

If you wait until they ask for you to do it you'll only delay the process.

Congratulation mate..

Hi guys, my visa is granted today after 198 days.

My timeline:

23, June, 2016 Nomination & Visa

Granted both on 07 Jan, 2017 Saturday

HR, 2 People

457 to 186 Temporary Residence Transition

No document required, from received directly to Finalised

Processed in NSW

God bless you all!!

you can get the police checks done any time. Again I did mine shortly after submitting my application. So countries police take longer than others to respond so don't leave it too late or this could delay things.

Thanks for for the reply, our MA has said to get our UK police checks done now and to wait for the Oz ones and medicals until they call for them as they don't take long to come through.

Thanks for for the reply, our MA has said to get our UK police checks done now and to wait for the Oz ones and medicals until they call for them as they don't take long to come through.

Hi pinkypiglet, did you see leethompson's reply to my post? LT says you can complete the medical prior to application. If you are interested in doing so you might want to ask him how. I'm sure your MA knows what they are doing but I agree with LT that there is no point delaying your Medicals and police checks unless you think the application process will take more than 12 months so I'd get them done asap.

I was requested to submit a few documents before Xmas, which include police checks. The crime check people emailed both me and my husband on 20 Dec, saying it's done and dispatched.

I just came back from overseas and only my husband's arrived!

My due date to submit those required documents is this Thursday. I already called them and they are re-issuing one for me, which I don't think will arrive before Thursday.

Do you guys think the case officer will give me an extension?

Quite worried and frustrated!

Hi Everyone - I've had a update from my MA that Immi has amended their auto response. They are now saying applications lodges between February and June are being reviewed (no longer saying 'early' or 'mid' February). Not really helpful, but an update is better than nothing.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 22 December 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between February and June 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Hi Everyone - I've had a update from my MA that Immi has amended their auto response. They are now saying applications lodges between February and June are being reviewed (no longer saying 'early' or 'mid' February). Not really helpful, but an update is better than nothing.

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 22 December 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between February and June 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

You may be contacted when your case is allocated or if further information is required. Please note that we will not respond to status enquiries.

Finally , even if it's little but atleast some kind of hope there.... thnx for sharing ...[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally , even if it's little but atleast some kind of hope there.... thnx for sharing ...[emoji106]

It is great to get some kind of positive news.

Fingers crossed that all of the Feb-June applicants on the forum get allocated to a CO!

Indeed. A follow-up note that my MA confirmed there did appear to be a stop to DE application allocations since February (my MA's perception from a view of their other clients, not offical word). Sucks, but a slight relief I'm not the lone goat that fell through the cracks!

:goat:

It is great to get some kind of positive news.

Fingers crossed that all of the Feb-June applicants on the forum get allocated to a CO!

I'll ask my MA next week to find out if they are seeing the same position regarding DE visa processing/approval time and to find out when their last DE application was approved/processed.

Jess6 (and any other DE folk) any news from your MA?

Hey Richo - sorry I just came back from vacations - I'll ask and let you know once I get an answer :-)

Indeed. A follow-up note that my MA confirmed there did appear to be a stop to DE application allocations since February (my MA's perception from a view of their other clients, not offical word). Sucks, but a slight relief I'm not the lone goat that fell through the cracks!

:goat:

Hi

bluegrass

i also checked many time same things they were Stop DE services now only wait and watch what happen to next because no one knows what happens tomorrow???