Perm Residency Application - Name Different BirthCertificate vs Passport – Query

\

Hi Team

I am putting together initial paper work to potentially apply for my perm residency through the 186 ENS Transition stream sometime this year.

I have a query for you before I think about making a final submission. Hoping you guys can help.

I have a middle name that I no longer use. Do you think I need to declare this as ‘having been known as another name’. I.e. My Passport has me as Geoffrey Charles Rogers whereas on my Birth Certificate I am Geoffrey Charles Klostermann Rogers.

Unsure how or why the Klostermann got dropped over the years but wondering how best to deal with this as part of the application. Will it be an issue?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Geoff Roger

i guess you should seek advise as its mandatory that you declare all your names and if you using your birth certificate and passport in the application you must declare. The only thing I can think of is you might have to explain and provide the evidence that you are the person having both names. Else they will ask for an explanation which may delay the processing. Other option is to call dibp and explain. Call 131 881 on general helpline and see what they say. If you using a migration agent for nomination you can ask this bit from em.

It could be nothing or it could turn up as an issue which may delay the processing.

We have 106 followers (non members) if there is anyone from immi looking at it please process our files.

Please process the opened files, we have submitted additional documents more than a month ago, please finalize them quickly. Our 186 applications have taken more than 7 and half months!

If I knew my file goes to nsw if I apply from Melbourne and they are most busy office for ens I would have applied from a migration agent in nsw OR act so the file goes to Vic or wa .don't know if that works or the files get allocated according to the state you are being nominated in.

It is luck, do not bother too much, same as me, be happy, let us pray co can finalize opened files quickly.

If I knew my file goes to nsw if I apply from Melbourne and they are most busy office for ens I would have applied from a migration agent in nsw OR act so the file goes to Vic or wa .don't know if that works or the files get allocated according to the state you are being nominated in.

Another day passed tomorrow will be our day hopefully

Hi, I've been following this forum for a while and would like to share my details:

Nomination & Visa applied: 23/12/15

ENS Direct Entry, LR country, 4 people

Processing Centre unknown

Could someone please add to the spreadsheet?

Best of luck to you all!

Hi,

Just joined the forum. I'm not a pom, but I'm canadian. I've been working with my job for 4 years and 3 of that under the 457. I've just submitted the employer nomination portion today and now it's down so I can't continue any further, driving me nuts!

I'm now super depressed after reading the latest posts on this thread. I didn't think the processing times would be SO drastic!! I was hoping to move onto a new job very soon before I go nuts and quit.

Does anyone know what evidence of form to submit the certification declaration form for paying for sponsorship?? I didn't know if I signed it or my boss so we each did one.

Thanks!!

Hi,

Just joined the forum. I'm not a pom, but I'm canadian. I've been working with my job for 4 years and 3 of that under the 457. I've just submitted the employer nomination portion today and now it's down so I can't continue any further, driving me nuts!

I'm now super depressed after reading the latest posts on this thread. I didn't think the processing times would be SO drastic!! I was hoping to move onto a new job very soon before I go nuts and quit.

Does anyone know what evidence of form to submit the certification declaration form for paying for sponsorship?? I didn't know if I signed it or my boss so we each did one.

Thanks!!

Mate if u have worked experience on 457 visa in the same occupation the **** it. Check if ur occupation has state nomination. And it covers 60 point. If so then screw 186 visa aoply 190. U will get it in 3 weeks.. 186 is going to be ***** up

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

Edited by MaggieMay24
Removed swearing

Hello whoiam,

The health requirements will appear in your online application once it is submitted. From there your agent can download a questionnaire and obtain your HAP-ID which is the reference number you need to book the medicals under.

i hope that helps.

Diane

(MARN 1574430)

hi ,

i have same position . i did submited my visa after getting my Nom approved . As i have two freinds same lodging way , they 've got their PR in about after 3 months. hope this happen to us. good luck for all of us :)

Nom: 22 Sep. nom app: 22 march

visa submit: 31 March

processing WA

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum.

My time line for ens 186 direct entry is as follows:

Nomination application submitted - September 15, 2015

Nomination approved - April 26, 2016.

Visa application submitted - April 28, 2016.

Any idea how long it may take for visa approval? Anyone who may have submitted visa application after nomination approval and their experiences?

Will it take the same time as my nomination application processing? I.e. 7 months.

Applications submitted in Perth, WA.

Thanks!

hi ,

i have same position . i did submited my visa after getting my Nom approved . As i have two freinds same lodging way , they 've got their PR in about after 3 months. hope this happen to us. good luck for all of us :)

Nom: 22 Sep. nom app: 22 march

visa submit: 31 March

processing WA

Hello Smile2095,

Are you from Sydney ?

Mate if u have worked experience on 457 visa in the same occupation the **** it. Check if ur occupation has state nomination. And it covers 60 point. If so then screw 186 visa aoply 190. U will get it in 3 weeks.. 186 is going to be ***** up

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

I didn't know about visa 190. I don't have an agent helping me since I can't afford one so thank you for the heads up. I'll give all that crap a read today. I've technically been working at my place of employment for 4 years since I did my working holiday visa here too.

Thanks again!

I'm still shocked at the wait time for the 186 visa.

I have been looking at this forum since sometime and really appreciate the contributions and information sharing from all the members.

I was not able to understand few terms while i was going through some PR status updates.

What is Nomination approved -

Visa application submitted means?

I have my 186 visa application submitted 12/NoV/2015.

I am not sure what happens next. My status is application received.

My MA wrote an email to immi on 22nd April 2016 and got a reply that they are currently processing September 2015 applications. (NSW PSE) then how come i am seeing later applications being approved? is immi lying?