My answers below:

* when did you get contacted from CO?==> not me my MA today

* what documents specifically did co ask for?==> Letter of employment

* Is it system's fault? ==> No I don't think so co has not seen the document but it was there as I said. My MA confirmed it to me.

were you asked to upload the documents again==> Just in case it has been uploaded again.

would you have to wait for another 28 days?==> How do you want me to know that??????? I wish I could.

We are exactly on the same page.My CO has requested Letter of Employment on 16/12/15.However, my MA has already uploaded Letter of Employment when we lodged nomination.My MA was saying it's very strange.I'm having a thought that we might have a same CO.

Edited by ozguy

We are exactly on the same page.My CO has requested Letter of Employment on 16/12/15.However, my MA has already uploaded Letter of Employment when we lodged nomination.My MA was saying it's very strange.I'm having a thought that we might have a same CO.

Isn't it that Confirmation of Employment letter is also needed for application? I found it uploaded to my application as well.

Isn't it that Confirmation of Employment letter is also needed for application? I found it uploaded to my application as well.

Employment letter is a confirmation or proof by itself.There is no other confirmation required except Employment letter.Don't know why immi is asking for Letter of Employment again.Maybe they want to make sure before granting a visa that employer still willing to nominate applicant because we all wait for 6 months and circumstances could possibly be changed in 6 months time.

Thanks that confirms what MA was saying. So since the 16/12/2015 you don't have any news from co? What is your timeline?

No it is illegal brother, we can not cancel till we get the permit residency this is what my migration agent told me when I ask same question.

Hi all

Is there anyone who has stop private health insurance after lodging ens

Is that liggle?

No it is illegal brother, we can not cancel till we get the permit residency this is what my migration agent told me when I ask same question.

Hi guys, yes off course you can cancel your private health cover as long as you get your self registered with medicare and get a reciept (card will be sent in 5 10 working days). Once you apply for visa immi sends the info to medicare. I have got interim card and i dpoke to immi and confirmed the info. Go for it stop paying too much

you sure?

My agent told me not to cancel that's why I did not apply for medicare card.

Hi guys, yes off course you can cancel your private health cover as long as you get your self registered with medicare and get a reciept (card will be sent in 5 10 working days). Once you apply for visa immi sends the info to medicare. I have got interim card and i dpoke to immi and confirmed the info. Go for it stop paying too much

you sure?

My agent told me not to cancel that's why I did not apply for medicare card.

That's another proof of MA being misleading. You are entitled to medicare so you are safe to cancel private insurance. Even you still want to keep private insurance you can significantly reduce monthly payment with private insurance rebate.

I was thinking rather than having the same co maybe we have the same MA :)

Guys i need your help one question,my company is going to change ABN but Company name will remain Same does it going to effect visa or in visa processing

it will happened within a month so,now i m getting worried

Help if anyone know about that.

Yes mate, it would be an issue. Cause if the company has a new ABN, you're supposed lodge a new application. So you can either let it happen and hope they don't check (I'm not sure what they do check and how). Otherwise try to push back this business change until you get your visa (hopefully in a month..).

Guys i need your help one question,my company is going to change ABN but Company name will remain Same does it going to effect visa or in visa processing

it will happened within a month so,now i m getting worried

Help if anyone know about that.

After you lodge your visa application, you can apply for Medicare immediately.

And after you get your Medicare card (even the temp card), you can stop your private insurance.

I did this a couple of monthly ago without any issue.

CO contacted my agency yesterday,ask for further information,form1229,because i seperate with my husband at the moment and i have my daughter with me. form 80,and redo the police check,ask me to tick the code 33when i apply. the police check, i did before was buy paper not online,so did not have option to tick

the code 33,now the police check gonna take me 10days,so hope i will get my result this month,my nominnation and visa was both applied on 9th July

CO contacted my agency yesterday,ask for further information,form1229,because i seperate with my husband at the moment and i have my daughter with me. form 80,and redo the police check,ask me to tick the code 33when i apply. the police check, i did before was buy paper not online,so did not have option to tick

the code 33,now the police check gonna take me 10days,so hope i will get my result this month,my nominnation and visa was both applied on 9th July

Thanks for sharing @GO09. Good news is you have CO allocated now. Hope you'll get grant soon.

Sorry about the news.. So your husband was on the application? And you informed the immi of your separation? Are you from high or low risk country?