Bulk flight deals

Lever40

Short story is my family are coming to Aus at the start of next year for my wedding. Ive 8 going from Northern Ireland and was wondering has anyone got group deals for flights? Or where is best to look for these? Eg travel agents, STA, Expedia and Kayak 

Any help would be appreciated 

Guest The Pom Queen

That's great news re the wedding plans. I don't know of any group deals but if you used something like Virgin Velocity points scheme you could pool your points and status credits together and end up with some free flights with all the points gained.

I've not heard of bulk deals. Maybe try the sale deals or just compare using skyscaner and seeing what pulls up cheapest or best route wise. 

Keep in mind flights booked on sale deals may mean paying in advance to choose seats or waiting till online check in to pick them out or change the ones you've been allocated. Non sale fares you can often choose your seat at time of booking. If people all want to fly together then perhaps see if a travel agent can find a good deal, 

13 hours ago, snifter said:

I've not heard of bulk deals. Maybe try the sale deals or just compare using skyscaner and seeing what pulls up cheapest or best route wise. 

Keep in mind flights booked on sale deals may mean paying in advance to choose seats or waiting till online check in to pick them out or change the ones you've been allocated. Non sale fares you can often choose your seat at time of booking. If people all want to fly together then perhaps see if a travel agent can find a good deal, 

Good advice, Think travel agent is best bet, its alot of money upfront otherwise and sitting together is certainly a must