Being abroad when my 186 Visa is withdrawn?

Hi,

I'm in a bit of a pickle.

I've had my 186 VISA lodged through my employer who I'm thinking about leaving. It's been about 5-6 months thus far.

I have a 457 VISA in place currently during the lodgement.

I have a holiday booked in a week and the withdrawal may be done in the two weeks I'm away for if I hand in my notice before I leave on holiday.

My question is: If the lodgement is withdrawn while I'm on holiday will I have trouble returning?

I'm aware of the 90-day rule to get something sorted before continuing, but want to be sure I will be able to get back in to do that. I have a clear idea of what I'd do next after returning but just need to be sure I can do that.

Appreciate any help.

Greg

Edited by Guest

Double check I think it changed back to 60 days notice for 147 a while back. Can you not qualify for a n independent or state sponsored visa? Once your 147 is cancelled no bridging visa will be granted.

147?

I'm on a 457. 60 days would be fine I can lodge a state sponsored (190) in that time or go on my partners. I just need to know if I can get back into the country if my lodged application is withdrawn.