190 NSW EOI - Current wait time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 15/06/2018 at 17:44, Nishant.Chauhan said:

Hey, i have also applied for chef 351311 on1st of June.. Let's keep each other informed about the status.

Regards

Nishant

Hi Nishant, NSW filled their quota for this financial year so you can expect the invitation only from July for the next financial year.

how many points you got? good luck ? 

12 hours ago, newhope18 said:

Hi Nishant, NSW filled their quota for this financial year so you can expect the invitation only from July for the next financial year.

how many points you got? good luck ? 

I m claiming 60+5 points

age 25

education 10

2 yeara Australian education 5

offshore experience 10

english 1. How about u

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Friends,

pls advise me if u can,

my 457 visa refused because of employer Nomination refused,

i don’t have any substantive cure Visa, I am holding BVA visa  as I applied AAT,

Can I eligible to apply 190 or 489 visa, if I have 65 points with Offshore or Onshore?

Because in Immigration website on 190 or 489 visa, it’s says

u r not eligible for this Visa If u have visa cancelled or Refused in Australia.”

And I called and asked in Immigration, they told me u can apply this visa even u Onshore,

but some Migration Agent told me u can’t apply,

so so please me advice and will be appreciated 

thanks

1 hour ago, Bhavin said:

Hi Friends,

pls advise me if u can,

i don’t have any substantive cure Visa, I am holding BVA visa  as I applied AAT,

Can I eligible to apply 190 or 489 visa, if I have 65 points with Offshore or Onshore?

u r not eligible for this Visa If u have visa cancelled or Refused in Australia.”

And I called and asked in Immigration, they told me u can apply this visa even u Onshore,

thanks

Just now, Vick said:
1 hour ago, Bhavin said:

Hi Friends,

pls advise me if u can,

thanks

Samething happened with my friends . He applied 489 visa . Don't worry you can apply . Get skill assessment first 

5 hours ago, Bhavin said:

Hi Friends,

pls advise me if u can,

thanks

Yes my friend u can definitely apply this visa as your nomination was refused not the visa .. u must have withdrew your file or have applied for AAT APEAL

have u got your skill assessment ready ??

Thanks to u,

my Nomination was refused, then my visa was refused too, because I want to apply for AAT FOR BOTH.

i did my technical interview and waiting for its,  result should be come within a week,

i hope so I will get through it’s,

Because all migration agents telling different.

thanks for ur reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I applied for electronics equipment trade worker back in Dec 2017 and waited till Mar 2018 to be picked up.  My processing time was very short 5 days for Sate Sponsorship as i provide everything to cover the points claimed and after that I am still waiting for the application process to complete got a request for Form 80 and some other stuff.

They look every couple of weeks in batches and look for the trades they are really short of. I had the same as GOTOAUS 55 points.  

Some jobs require higher points as they have lots of applicants and take the higher mark ones first.  Also to let you know even if you do have enough points you may still be rejected if you cannot provide the evidence to back up your points. 

As for 190 vs 489  always go 190 as 489 is temporary visa and 190 is a PR visa.  you would have to reapply for a 189 or 190 towards the end of a 489 you are also required to work in the region for 4 years on a 489 and only 2 on a 190.

Please everyone remember just because you are invited doesn't mean you will get a visa, it just means that they think you are eligible.

Kind Regards

Zad