Sending flowers

Fisher1

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me a decent online florist that will deliver to an address in Sydney and take credit card details from a customer in the UK? I want to send flowers to my daughter for her fortieth birthday and keep getting tied up in knots when it comes to the billing details.

Thanks in advance.

Hello

[h=2]International Flower Delivery - Flowers Online | Flower ...UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png[/h]https://http://www.ftd.com/international-flower-delivery

View flowers, gifts, and gift baskets available in your country. Send flowers around the world with FTD international flower delivery.

I am here in Australia and send flowers to the UK this way so you should be okay.

Thanks both. I had completely forgotten about Interflora (!) and was focussing on finding an Australian firm through Google au. I have done that before with mini hampers, but this time it didn't work out. Feel a bit silly now :wink: thanks for taking the trouble. We're s bit last minute ... Had planned to send earrings, then got to the post office with our nice lightweight parcel we discovered that you are not allowed to post jewellery to Australia, sigh. I'm going to email her a photograph of her present!

I was intrigued by that so I just googled it. It seems that there is some confusion at the Royal mail about whether or not they will send jewellery to Australia.

If it is not too late, apparently people put "fashion accessories" on the customs form and then it goes through fine. You might need a different post office though!

• 3 months later...

I know this is very late but for delivery to most Aus addresses, freshflowers.com.au and easyflowers.com.au. The previous one has better arrangements and the latter one quite basic. But you can do it online. I've been using both for several years now but have been using Fresh Flowers more because once in a while, they will throw in free chocolates and/or candles with the arrangements. And everyone loves chocolates. 

• 4 weeks later...