I just finished massive project and I need a job! HELP! 457 VISA

meca

Hi guys,

I moved to Australia 2 years a to be a project manager for a project with more than 400 people involved and quite significant amount of money worth so I know how to manage big budgets as well.

Now, my contact is ending in June and I need to move back since the company don't have any more jobs for me as project manager and I really want to stay here in Australia.

Today I'm living in Brisbane.

I'm on 457 VISA today and I was wondering is there any websites, agencies what ever that can help me to secure a 457 job?

I have been project manager for 6 years now and I also have IT background for 8 years so I have some experience.

Please help me as I don't want to move back and I have a lot of knowledge in different areas.

Cheerz

Hey mate,

What type of PM are you? IT projects, building projects, Civil Engineer etc.

Best bet to reach out to the agencies in your field. May need to look Sydney & Melbourne as that is where the bigger companies are. 457 is a short term fix, if you have the points look at applying for PR on a skilled migration. You may have to leave for a year or so and then come back.

Hi,

I have been project manager in IT, so IT projects (Ecommerce, infrastructure, etc..) and then I moved to Australia to build the new shopping center extension, where I was project manager for the entire project, both construction and retail, but I had a construction manager under me.

What do I need to do to get skilled visa?

Cheerzz

Hi,

I have been project manager in IT, so IT projects (Ecommerce, infrastructure, etc..) and then I moved to Australia to build the new shopping center extension, where I was project manager for the entire project, both construction and retail, but I had a construction manager under me.

Cheerzz

Hi your occupation (ICT Project Manager) is on CSOL for WA & NT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Cheerzz

Unusual move that,IT PM to a construction PM on such a large project. I suggest you talk to a registered Migration agent and then to various recruitment agencies in your field of choice.