TV Connection - Rouse Hill, NSW

Skal

Hi All,

I've just moved into a brand new(Eden Brae built) house in the suburb of*Rouse*Hill, New South Wales and am going round in circles trying to get a TV connection sorted. All I want to do is to be able to watch standard TV.

It seems that Telstra have a deal with the house builder and we had to go with them for Broadband so are paying over the odds for it. Having spoken to the landlord, he said that a TV aerial cannot be installed on the house and we should contact Telstra for a solution. Wen I look around at other houses none have an Ariel but when I contacted Telstra, they informed that their solution (which is similar to Apple TV) apparently needs an aeriel!

Can anyone provide any good advice? Thanks.**

• 2 months later...

Hey, I probably can't be of much use but what about one of the small internal aerials? 

Also...I spotted this post about Rouse Hill...I've been looking at the area for a house recently...do you mind if i message you to get some thoughts/advice?