Shipping with move cube

Barry1986

Hi, has anybody used move cube for shipping ? If so would you recommend and did you use bubble wrap or an alternative? I've heard there can be problems with condensation during the voyage? Also, my husband is a roofer, do you know of any problems with tools at customs? We realise they need to be clean and he would only be bringing his hand tools . Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

There are a number of good threads on this. Check the forum search and put in Movecube.

Silica gel sachets on each box will help with any condensation. Tbh we didn't have any issues with that.

Hi, has anybody used move cube for shipping ? If so would you recommend and did you use bubble wrap or an alternative? I've heard there can be problems with condensation during the voyage? Also, my husband is a roofer, do you know of any problems with tools at customs? We realise they need to be clean and he would only be bringing his hand tools . Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi.

havent used a move cube but are intending to. Search archives for "Kevsan move cube" Kevsan is the user name of a guy who photographed all the stages of filling, and then emptying his move cube, with comments. incredibly helpful advice for planning. If you go on the seven seas web site they will calculate your costs for you from door to door and also help you decide what size you need. Grateful for feed back if you're going soon, since we haven't actually done it yet and all advice is helpful!

Guest Priscilla101

I used bubble wrap. I just bought a large role from a self storage company for about 30. And wrapped everything as I was paranoid that my treasures would break. Nothing did! Movecube was no problem (except the poor English speaking call centres. Once I wasn't dealing with them it was smooth sailing)