Submitted visa application 18th February. Anyone else?

Barry1986

Amazing guys!! Delighted for you. We uploaded the req info yesterday so let's see if that's all. Barry, just a query what did the req from you on Thursday?

form 815. When I had my medical they found light scarring on my right lung (pneumonia aged 10). Needed to sign form 815 and agree to have a check up when I arrive. Think it's to rule out TB and thing like that. Am perfectly healthy.

@barry1986 ah I see. That makes sense. How exciting for you I'm delighted. Love to hear of fast grants :) I don't want to be a crazy person anymore I want to not refresh my emails every 10 minutes ;)

yes I know what you mean no more paper work or evidence hunting. The good this is you will get the email during the night so there is no need to keep checking emails. You will just wake up one morning and it will be in your inbox the bad thing is it makes you late for work because you spend the first hour in shock or jumping up and down. Ha yours shouldn't be long I am sure.

yes I know what you mean no more paper work or evidence hunting. The good this is you will get the email during the night so there is no need to keep checking emails. You will just wake up one morning and it will be in your inbox the bad thing is it makes you late for work because you spend the first hour in shock or jumping up and down. Ha yours shouldn't be long I am sure.

No, I won't I have an agent so it will go to her first and then I guess she will call/email me. For example, I only found out at 14:00 on Wednesday I had a CO. So there is a bit of a delay. I'm hoping to hear something by end of March. I am just so nervous. You know you give up so much of your time and money and you don't know if it will all go through fine. Eeek:huh:

I didn't use an agent so was working on what I had read and worked out online. I am going on an ANSZCO that they need lots of and don't seem to have had many applications for and I uploaded as much evidence as I could related to what they asked for. Degree cert. professional registration, work references, cv, my skills assessment that confirmed my work experience. I don't have a complicated work history and I am going alone so it was probably a relatively simple application. I agree about the travel movements on form 80 though. In 10 years I've been to 23 countries on 48 separate trips. took me ages to work it all out, but did it before I even lodged my EOI so I was prepared when I was invited. I still have no idea why my grant was so quick though.

Yeah I agree I think they have some format to it but in general depends if your case is straight forward and I think of it as the luck of the draw! I just hope mine comes in before the end of March. :jiggy:I want to land down at the beginning of July!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎05‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:34 PM, Barry1986 said:

Nice mate well done. Your heading SA aren't you? When you looking to go. 

Yes South Australia and later this year...

But, we cannot help but note the job situation in SA and throughout Australia at the present time.  Having started this whole process some time ago it is such a fast changing world and we don't want to go and make a big mistake that effects us for a long time.  We have both made tentative enquiries with regard potential employment already and had immediate knockbacks.

It remains a big decision.

• Like 2

Hi every one

I submited my visa aplication about 2 mounths ago and attached all the needed file. Today I received an email from CO. CO requested to clarify my purpose of journey to australia, or provide details of intended employment or intended study.

please help me. I dont know what should I write. In the form 80 I writed that my purpose is living, working and educating.

and know i dont know how to explain it and how to apload it in the immiacount. Is there any especific form or section to apload this information

Pleas help me.:/

• Like 2

On 19 April 2017 at 10:45 AM, shimahhh said:

Hi every one

I submited my visa aplication about 2 mounths ago and attached all the needed file. Today I received an email from CO. CO requested to clarify my purpose of journey to australia, or provide details of intended employment or intended study.

please help me. I dont know what should I write. In the form 80 I writed that my purpose is living, working and educating.

and know i dont know how to explain it and how to apload it in the immiacount. Is there any especific form or section to apload this information

Oh wow, didn't think they could ask this. I just wrote on my form to live permanently. O.o hmm. How about writing a letter explaining what you love about Australia, why you chose to move there, what makes it so special and his you will adjust to the lifestyle over there. Just write some real soppy stuff! I'm waiting since 21/02 too, I am so impatient though everyday I think 'maybe today'! :(

On 19/04/2017 at 10:45 AM, shimahhh said:

Hi every one

Hey welcome to the forum! 

Seems a little odd for that to be asked. What is your visa type ? I would ask on of the agents on here for help. Theres quite a few on here!