Does anybody live in Burleigh Heads?

sunshinelovingpom

My husband and I are looking at moving to the Gold Coast later this year / early next year. We specifically like Burleigh Heads as it seemed a lot more laid back than most of the other beach suburbs on the Gold Coast. Does anybody who lives here have any advice to pass on about living in Burleigh Heads or surrounding areas? We're currently living in Sydney. Thanks.

I lived in Burleigh Heads in 2007. It is indeed a lovely area. Quite different from many of the other GC suburbs. However, the actual area of Burleigh Heads is very small, and commands high property prices (for a good reason). The surrounding suburbs are not similar to Burleigh Heads, even those that abut The Heads, such as Burleigh Waters.

If you like the cafe lifestyle, the uniqueness of the area, have the capital, and you actually like the Gold Coast, Burleigh Heads is probably the best suburb to live on the Gold Coast in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Like 1