You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

The Pom Queen

Perth Meet Up - 9th April 2017

Haha yeah I had even missed it when I went to aus lol. I'll get there one year! 

• Like 1

Have a lovely time!  Post some photos.

• Like 2

It should be a lovely day

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Hope you all have a great time xx

• Like 1

I just want PIO to be a happy place where people are nice to each other and unicorns poop rainbows

Sat here having a meeting with @John from Moneycorp The calm before the storm

IMG_1050.JPG

• Like 2

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.

Anyone who wants to meet Flag he is here

• Like 1

IMG_1070.JPG

IMG_1074.JPG

IMG_1076.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Pom Queen said:

Anyone who wants to meet Flag he is here

Save me. Probably one of the more interesting and informed posters on the forum, but there are surely limits to hero worship? My sources inform me this character no longer exists on these forums. Someone masquerading perhaps in the shoes of past greats?

• Like 1

A huge thank you once again to @John from Moneycorp For a wonderful day. Thank you to everyone for coming along it was lovely to see some new faces as well as our regulars.

IMG_1100.JPG

IMG_1101.JPG

IMG_1102.JPG

IMG_1103.JPG

IMG_1104.JPG

IMG_1105.JPG

• Like 2

A very pleasant meet anyways. It will be the last time at the present premises as refurbishment will soon take place and the pub will exist no longer. Hopefully another venue will be found as a replacement. I suggested Leederville. Anyway thanx to Kate and John of Money Corp.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pura Vida said:

A very pleasant meet anyways. It will be the last time at the present premises as refurbishment will soon take place and the pub will exist no longer. Hopefully another venue will be found as a replacement. I suggested Leederville. Anyway thanx to Kate and John of Money Corp.

Yes it's a shame that it's being closed down especially as they want to continue trading. It's the person they lease it from as bigger and better things planned for the site. Jamie's is closing down as well

Thanks for a great time, good to meet new people and sorry to miss those who couldn't make it.

• Like 2

Thanks to Kate/ Pom Queen and John for organising such a great Meetup as usual at La Boheme (nice venue and yummy food). Congratulations to John on his marriage, he is now officially off the market ladies! Sob Sob! Catch up with everyone next year at  the new venue, to be decided.........

Take care.

Brit Girl/ Debbie x

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bristle said:

Thanks for a great time, good to meet new people and sorry to miss those who couldn't make it.

Yes @the bottler a certain gentleman was sad that you weren't around lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brit Girl said:

Thanks to Kate/ Pom Queen and John for organising such a great Meetup as usual at La Boheme (nice venue and yummy food). Congratulations to John on his marriage, he is now officially off the market ladies! Sob Sob! Catch up with everyone next year at  the new venue, to be decided.........

Take care.

Brit Girl/ Debbie x

It was lovely to see you as always @Brit Girl 

• Like 1

Apologies for not making it, it was my intention. Glad you all had a great time. I'll have to look forward to the next event!

• Like 1

AITSL assessment complete-09/10/2014 | IELTS L8.5, R8, W8.5, S8.5. -13/12/2014 | EOI submitted 07/01/2015 (65) invite 09/01/2015 | 189 Visa applied - 10/01/2015 | Meds -20/02/2015 | PCC-08/03/2015 | Visa granted! - 20/03/2015.