register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Guest Aldo

Bricklayers wanted Brisbane

Guest Aldo

My guvner is crying out for brickies. Work is in Tennison and is commercial. Good bunch of blokes (rare) and cruisy work ethic (even rarer)

PM my if anyone interested

Guest moose

hey aldo, moose here lookin to move to brisbane, if i ever get word on skilled visa in from oct 07, could do with a few contacts for brick/block work. cheers

Guest nyper74exc
My guvner is crying out for brickies. Work is in Tennison and is commercial. Good bunch of blokes (rare) and cruisy work ethic (even rarer)

hello there, dont know how to pm. i'm coming over in sept (2) will he still be looking for trowels then? i will be looking for work probably about the 8th once we've got a few things sorted out. cheers.

Guest Aldo

i will PM you both his number on monday (left my mobile in eskey, which i left in smoko shed) The tennison job is due to complete in just under 2 years so the b/w will probably last about a year and a half.

Guest FELLA

hi mate whats the pay like and is it on subbie basis or on the books we will be over in about two months once we tie up all loose ends back here in good old york cheers paul

yes am interested am in forest lake jeff

The OP is now back in the UK. As stated this thread is six years old so I,will close it to avoid any further confusion. Good luck with your job search Jeff.

If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.