Fremantle walking tour - a must duing any visit!

Sulac

HI there..... yesterday my Father and I went on a guided walking tour of Freo. It is a must for anyone recently arrived or visiting who wants to find out more about the history of the city. If you are going to Fremantle do take in this walking tour as the guide is so enthused and informative. It is dirt cheap too - just $25 per adult for two and a quarter hours and our guide Allen G is such a likable engaging guide. Allen used to be a Freo councillor and was born in Freo and knows absolutely everything and anything about the city. It is a fledgling business, and it is so great to meet someone so passionate about their subject....I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

http://www.freemantlehistorywalkingtour.com.au or https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=fremantle%20history%20walking%20tour

The Tourist Information also has details...

Allow two hours but ours was more like two hours and twenty minutes (we got talking!). My father manage this at aged 87. The only bit that someone who was in a wheelchair would struggle with, is the stairs down from the Round House. But that can easily be sorted as it is right at the start of the tour so the guide Al could start from the bottom of the Round House rather than the top. Thinking about it though I think there is wheelchair access via a ramp to the Round House anyway....

Guest The Pom Queen
Allow two hours but ours was more like two hours and twenty minutes (we got talking!). My father manage this at aged 87. The only bit that someone who was in a wheelchair would struggle with, is the stairs down from the Round House. But that can easily be sorted as it is right at the start of the tour so the guide Al could start from the bottom of the Round House rather than the top. Thinking about it though I think there is wheelchair access via a ramp to the Round House anyway....

Thank you