sns

January 2017 Visa application submitted - timeline

Yeah hopefully so. Where are you planning to head to in Aus?

Adelaide. What about you?

PMV Applied - 21/02/2017 PMV Grant - 05/05/2017

Medical - 08/03/2017 CO Requesting Medicals & Police Checks - 09/03/2017

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Adelaide. What about you?

Adelaide is nice, esp Glenelg area. Heading to Melbourne,thats where my fiancee is from. Keep us updated on any progress

PMV Granted 5th June 2017, Arrived in Melbourne 12th August

PMV Submitted 9/1/17 C/O Request for Medicals and Police Checks - 7/3/17, Australian Federal Police Check - 16/3/17, Fiancee Australian Police Check - 17/3/17 , Uk Police check - 18/3/17 , Medical / Xray & HIV Test - 22/3/17 

Adelaide is nice, esp Glenelg area. Heading to Melbourne,thats where my fiancee is from. Keep us updated on any progress

Never been around Glenelg. Melbourne was really nice though. We went there in winter, but I wasn't expecting to need a coat and scarf.

Never been around Glenelg. Melbourne was really nice though. We went there in winter, but I wasn't expecting to need a coat and scarf.

Yeah Melbourne is one of those cities that can have all 4 seasons in one day. Certainly has its cold days but has the opposite too. Glenelg has had one of the best sunsets at the beach i've ever seen!

PMV Submitted 9/1/17 C/O Request for Medicals and Police Checks - 7/3/17, Australian Federal Police Check - 16/3/17, Fiancee Australian Police Check - 17/3/17 , Uk Police check - 18/3/17 , Medical / Xray & HIV Test - 22/3/17 

Yeah Melbourne is one of those cities that can have all 4 seasons in one day. Certainly has its cold days but has the opposite too. Glenelg has had one of the best sunsets at the beach i've ever seen!

I live in Wales at the moment, so we go from summer to winter in one day as well. I'm 5 minutes from the beach but the sunset sucks there because it's too cold to enjoy most the time. I'll definitely update with progress though :cute: Very exciting!

We had ours yesterday too. All seemed fine although I had to have my blood pressure rechecked as it was very low, although mine is naturally low anyway. Other than that everything seemed fine. As we were originally from UK my daughter didn't need the expensive TB blood test. After sns has said how much she paid, I won't tell you how much ours came to! 5 days now until results uploaded!

Great to hear that yours were fine, and cheap!! Our doctor said 2 days for test results and to be uploaded to Immi automatically. I just checked and under each name it now says 'Health clearance provided - no action required'. So I guess that's that done.

Not sure what else we can do now klr81 but wait. I wonder how long that will be?

Great to hear that yours were fine, and cheap!! Our doctor said 2 days for test results and to be uploaded to Immi automatically. I just checked and under each name it now says 'Health clearance provided - no action required'. So I guess that's that done.

Not sure what else we can do now klr81 but wait. I wonder how long that will be?

Ooh I will check my immiaccount now, just in case mine have been uploaded. We have been away all week so didn't think to check! My police clearance certificate has now arrived, just waiting on husbands but I did his about a week after mine. It really will just be a waiting game now. I really want to book our visa activation trip for August as the price of flights is steadily increasing!

EOI: 01.01.17

Invitation to apply: 02.01.17

Application submitted: 23.01.17

Medicals: 21.02. PCCs: 03.03

Visa granted 20.03.17

Yippee! Our medicals on there with 'no action required' too!

Visa granted 20.03.17

Thanks for asking, they were fine, but £100 for each child to be weighed and measured!! OH and I had x-rays and blood tests too. My husband was complimented on his healthy heart!! Our BMIs were 21 and 24 so I think it should all be fine!

I guess we just need to wait now x

so glad went well! Just seen you have had them all cleared etc now!! Eek so exciting for you! 8' so jealous of you all being nearly there!! ? The Hubble has his test this Saturday and he is having a nightmare on the reading section!! He is one bright cookie but he keeps falling just one mark short to get top marks on the reading test papers! Any advice?

also once you express you EOI, do they set you up an immi account to upload all documents or do we go ahead and set one up? I am about to start scanning everything onto my laptop so once we do the EOI all documents are ready! We will only do police checks and medicals once requested yes? /sorry for so many questions lol. X

IELTS Test sat 4th March 2017!! 9, 9, 9, 7.5 (grrrr) needed superior! PTE exam booked June 15th praying for top marks. TOP MARKS RECeived!! 90, 90, 90, 90!! 

CPA back 20th April, all positive resulrs from CPA. 

Management accountant 189 applied for currently sat on 75 as of 16th June 

190 applied with 75+5 as of 16th June 17! 

xx

so glad went well! Just seen you have had them all cleared etc now!! Eek so exciting for you! 8' so jealous of you all being nearly there!!  The Hubble has his test this Saturday and he is having a nightmare on the reading section!! He is one bright cookie but he keeps falling just one mark short to get top marks on the reading test papers! Any advice?

also once you express you EOI, do they set you up an immi account to upload all documents or do we go ahead and set one up? I am about to start scanning everything onto my laptop so once we do the EOI all documents are ready! We will only do police checks and medicals once requested yes? /sorry for so many questions lol. X

Hi,

Sounds like you're not far off too! You can set up an immiaccount whenever you want but you can only upload your documents once you have been invited to apply for the visa. It then creates your visa application on there for you. It's definitely worth scanning all your docs now though as it's a lengthy job! As for the IELTS, I haven't really got any tips unfortunately! I just went for it and fluked the high bands I think!

Most people advise that you wait until you're asked to book medicals and get pcc, although I didn't! It just so happened I had booked our medicals a month in advance and got the request through the week before anyway. I also applied for pcc as soon as I was invited to apply for visa as I knew mine had to come from UK to Malaysia and post can be a nightmare!

Best of luck to your hubby for the IELTS!

Visa granted 20.03.17

so glad went well! Just seen you have had them all cleared etc now!! Eek so exciting for you! 8' so jealous of you all being nearly there!! ? The Hubble has his test this Saturday and he is having a nightmare on the reading section!! He is one bright cookie but he keeps falling just one mark short to get top marks on the reading test papers! Any advice?

My partner didn't get the reading either, he got a 6?? time before that was a 6.5. All other sections he got 7.5, 8 and 9 in speaking.

He is signed up to do the pte-a test on 6th march in the hope this is a bit easier.

Gonna sit down and do the mock test tonight see how he scores.

He's talking about giving up if he doesn't get the points this time!!!!

Couldn't sleep lastnight thinking about it.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Yippee! Our medicals on there with 'no action required' too!

Great news!

so glad went well! Just seen you have had them all cleared etc now!! Eek so exciting for you! 8' so jealous of you all being nearly there!!  The Hubble has his test this Saturday and he is having a nightmare on the reading section!! He is one bright cookie but he keeps falling just one mark short to get top marks on the reading test papers! Any advice?

Did you do the skills assessment already? You need to do that first before the EOI. I did PTE so not quite the same as IELTS, but I scored way better on the day than I did in any of the mock tests, so he might be fine! Fingers crossed for you both

No not yet Hun, waiting for The OH IELTS results then will send off for CPA! Then moment that's done the EOI is next! So nervous it's all going to go wrong as when you make that deixison to just do it it's all you seem to think about isn't it! X

IELTS Test sat 4th March 2017!! 9, 9, 9, 7.5 (grrrr) needed superior! PTE exam booked June 15th praying for top marks. TOP MARKS RECeived!! 90, 90, 90, 90!! 

xx

Thanks Hun! Fingers toes and everything crossed!! CPA assessment next then EOI !!!

xx

Fingers crossed for you Hun!!!! He will do it!!! Positive thoughts xxx

xx

Positive skills assessment today!!!! Yay!!! Just need this pte-a. Doing sample questions lastnight, didn't go well. Reading is the downfall. Other areas are ok and score ok

Positive skills assessment today!!!! Yay!!! Just need this pte-a. Doing sample questions lastnight, didn't go well. Reading is the downfall. Other areas are ok and score ok

Good news about your skills assessment! How all goes well with the test!

Visa granted 20.03.17

OMG we got our visas granted this morning!!!

Can't believe how quick and smooth this has been!

Just need to get the house sorted now

Congrats!

How long did it take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge congrats

OMG that's amazing so happy for you!!!!!! I'm so ridiculously jealous also hehe!!! Get packing those bags !! Woo!

xx

Congrats!! Thats seriously quick!!

Congrats!! Thats seriously quick!!

That's amazing sns! That was just a week or so after your medicals? Such exciting times! Congrats!

Visa granted 20.03.17

That's amazing sns! That was just a week or so after your medicals? Such exciting times! Congrats!

Thanks everyone, so quick, I can't believe it. 5.5 weeks since applying.

I honestly think the thing that made the difference was getting an experience assessment from CPA (as well as a qualification assessment), it took a while, but at least I knew that I had claimed the right amount of experience and CPA agreed before I did the EOI or paid for the visa.

Good luck to you all to get yours fast too!!