January 2017 Visa application submitted - timeline

sns

Yes I agree, I didn't realise it was suppose to be certified. I thought colour scan was enough!!

That's is quite a list, I have the same for the kids, but there is more I could add for mine. I didn't even think of join bank accounts and mortgage accounts, I thought these might only be need if you are not married to your partner.

I had better add some more documents!!

Thanks Maggie May! That is going to save me a fortune! I guess I'll just get everything on there in colour asap now. I did the Form80 yesterday, wow what a document! I just need to get my husband's finished today. Even though I am the main applicant I am uploading my husband's current employment contract and CV as extra evidence so that they can see that he is employable ha!

Some list...

Why are you supplying 'old passports'?

B

I read somewhere that they sometimes as for these, especially if you do not list old passport numbers in Form 80 (which I didn't).

I guess the old passports were mainly to show my partners British history as she was not born in the UK, so ended up uploading my own too.

Yes I agree, I didn't realise it was suppose to be certified. I thought colour scan was enough!!

That's is quite a list, I have the same for the kids, but there is more I could add for mine. I didn't even think of join bank accounts and mortgage accounts, I thought these might only be need if you are not married to your partner.

I had better add some more documents!!

I think you need the joint name statements even if you are married (which I am). On the document checklist, there is a section for 'Genuine relationship evidence' which starts off with 'If you are married or in a de facto relationship, evidence of a genuine and continuing relationship with your partner to the exclusion of all others....Evidence can include, but is not limited to, joint bank account statements, billing accounts in joint names, and other evidence of cohabitation.'

I guess if you have the statements however old they are, upload them!

How funny SNS! We have to be there really early in the morning for my daughter's T Spot test in place of the X-ray : ( It must be an expensive test as the cost of her medical is more than twice that of our adult test. I think we have got it at a good price because of where we are. Ours is about 55 pounds but my daughters 130 pounds!

Edited by klr81

How funny SNS! We have to be there really early in the morning for my daughter's T Spot test in place of the X-ray : ( It must be an expensive test as the cost of her medical is more than twice that of our adult test. I think we have got it at a good price because of where we are. Ours is about 55 pounds but my daughters 130 pounds!

You medical is 55 pounds? And daughters 130?

Where are you?

We've been quote 920 euro in Dublin to have 2 x adults and 3 x kids done!

B

Wow that is so cheap, ours is £906, in Edinburgh!! I'm thinking a little holiday to Malaysia would be worth it

Hey SNS, how many points are you applying with for general Accountant? This process seems a mind filed!! We're just starting out! Didid you wait for your CPA assessment to come back before you did EOI? Xxx

Hi,

I had 75 points. Yes you need to do English exam first, then CPA (I chose CPA because they did skills and experience assessment for the same price), then EOI. We weren't 100% sure if we were going to apply so hence the long gap between skills assessment and EOI

Hello all,

So I'm not sure if we have been assigned a CO as such, (the e-mail certainly didn't say that) but I did receive an e-mail from gsmbrisbane asking for medicals, pccs and a character declaration for my husband (see separate post!)

I'm both excited and terrified!

Hello all,

So I'm not sure if we have been assigned a CO as such, (the e-mail certainly didn't say that) but I did receive an e-mail from gsmbrisbane asking for medicals, pccs and a character declaration for my husband (see separate post!)

I'm both excited and terrified!

Hi klr81,

Just got the same letter, from Brisbane, but only asking for medicals. PCCs already done, no request for form80 thank goodness.

Medicals booked for Tuesday 21st, so fingers crossed we are nearly there!!

Estate agent coming next week so we can get the house on the market - that's a scary one!