Dragonflygecko

Childcare Centre Manager- 134111

On 28 May 2017 at 22:13, Lucas2017 said:

Amazing news Dragonflygecko, congratulations. Thanks for letting us know the result.

my wife has been contact with a large company in OZ and has a Skype interview on Tuesday next week. After seeing her CV they are very interested in sponsoring her. So her qualifications ( BA hons in early years education) are with ACECQA now getting assessed for diploma level. And I hope there is a positive outcome from the interview.

fingers crossed we might not be to far behind you.

Hi Lucas, that's great news. I have no doubt the BA will equate to at least diploma or advanced diploma level. Good luck with the interview process... ☺️

@sunnykirana- Sorry for the delay I didn't get a notification of a new post. I didn't do the job ready program as you need to be in Oz, have studied the diploma there and been offered a managers position.

The criteria for TRA to be successful for skilled migration under CCC Manager is; 

Management experience; Minimum 3 years with at least 20 children ranging from 0-6years with the all the duties and responsibilities from ANZSCO 134111 and a diploma level early childhood education qual. 

Hope pe this helps. 😊

Edited by Dragonflygecko

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

sunnykirana    0

Hi Dragonflygecko, 

Thanks for your reply. 

As I'm in Australia, I wonder whether the 'Management experience; Minimum 3 years with at least 20 children ranging from 0-6years' can be replaced by the JOB READY PROGRAM here in Australia?  Who did you contact to get the exact criteria for Skilled Migration under CCC?  

Your response is much appreciated! 

On 16/06/2017 at 06:36, sunnykirana said:

Hi Dragonflygecko, 

Thanks for your reply. 

As I'm in Australia, I wonder whether the 'Management experience; Minimum 3 years with at least 20 children ranging from 0-6years' can be replaced by the JOB READY PROGRAM here in Australia?  Who did you contact to get the exact criteria for Skilled Migration under CCC?  

Your response is much appreciated! 

Hi Sunnykirana,

Yes if you have studied the Diploma of Children's Services in Australia and are offered a position in Management (Director or Assistant Director) you can transition onto the 'Job Ready Program' which is for recent graduates I think you need to be guaranteed a job for 18-24 months in that position so needs to be full time permanent. Contact Trades Recognition Australia, they are the assessing authority for CCC Manager for skilled migration and the ones who issue the Job Ready Program. I would say without prior experience it would be fairly difficult to walk into a management position straight from the diploma, but perhaps in regional Australia they may be crying out for these positions.

Good luck!

• Like 1