190 visa application - current processing time?

ELF1978

Hello there,

I lodged my 190 visa application on DIBP (via my agent) on 8th November 2016. I then received the request to conduct the medicals and police checks on 27th November. I was also asked to complete form 80 for me and my partner. Medicals (all clear), police checks (all clear) and completed form 80s were submitted online onto Immiaccount on 8th December.

As far as I know, they now have everything they need. I know the DIBP website says the standard processing time is 3 months (which won't be until the start of February), but has anyone submitted their application at around the same time and heard anything yet and/or received the visa grant?

Thank you!

Hello, good to hear from someone in the same position.

I submitted my 190 on 31 oct, then I had the request for more information e-mail asking for medicals, Police checks and relationship evidence on 14th Nov. We had problems getting a vietnamese police clearance (it takes about 4 weeks, IF parcel force don't lose the application for a week) so I asked for an extension to the 28 days, didn't hear anything back until right before Christmas, They sent an e-mail saying they'd review our case Mid January and have a Merry christmas! We've since loaded everything up and hit the Evidence complete button and just waiting now.

Good luck on yours hope it comes through soon, you should be ahead of me in the queue if it works like that. What state did you apply for? I'm hopefully heading to NSW.

Edited by Zippy

Our application took about 8 weeks to review. We front loaded medical and pcc but didn't include Form 80 upfront. Got request for it and approval came day after we uploaded it. Shouldn't be too much longer now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Our application took about 8 weeks to review. We front loaded medical and pcc but didn't include Form 80 upfront. Got request for it and approval came day after we uploaded it. Shouldn't be too much longer now

I need a HAP ID to get our family medicals done in an e-Medical enabled Clinic.

At what point is this HAP ID generated, I presume you need it to front load Meds and PCCs?

B

I need a HAP ID to get our family medicals done in an e-Medical enabled Clinic.

At what point is this HAP ID generated, I presume you need it to front load Meds and PCCs?

B

If you want to front load your medicals, you need to complete the My Health Declarations application available through the DIBP website and this will generate a HAP ID for you.

When you complete the medical questionnaire in your immi account, your HAP ID is generated. You will get a PDF summary to give to the physician which has the number. I don't think they need the piece of paper though (mine didn't), all available electronically now

And when I say front loaded, I submitted my application and paid for the visa, then got Medicals done. Actual date of Medicals was 3 weeks after visa application date. I just didn't wait to be asked for them

And when I say front loaded, I submitted my application and paid for the visa, then got Medicals done. Actual date of Medicals was 3 weeks after visa application date. I just didn't wait to be asked for them

Ok, that clears it up for me now...

B

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the visa grant this morning :):):):) so happy!!! It came through 5 weeks after loading up the final documents. We're looking at moving there in about a month. Good luck to everyone else waiting hope it comes soon!

• Like 3

Just got the visa grant this morning :):):):) so happy!!! It came through 5 weeks after loading up the final documents. We're looking at moving there in about a month. Good luck to everyone else waiting hope it comes soon!

Whaoo! Party time.

Good for you...

B

• 2 months later...

Hi peeps

Thought I'd jump in on this thread.....

I'm currently awaiting allocation of a Case Officer.

We lodged the 190 visa application on 5 Feb. We are applying onshore, currently living and working in Melbourne on a 457 (employer sponsored visa). I'm super keen to get permenant residency asap. 

Feels like we've been waiting a long time (nearly 12 weeks) and still no case officer. I suppose there have been a few public holidays here too which may slow things down at DIBP.

Really hoping to hear soon.

Is anyone in a similar position in terms of waiting times?

Best wishes

Donna

18 hours ago, mdonna1975 said:

Hi peeps

Thought I'd jump in on this thread.....

I'm currently awaiting allocation of a Case Officer.

We lodged the 190 visa application on 5 Feb. We are applying onshore, currently living and working in Melbourne on a 457 (employer sponsored visa). I'm super keen to get permenant residency asap. 

Feels like we've been waiting a long time (nearly 12 weeks) and still no case officer. I suppose there have been a few public holidays here too which may slow things down at DIBP.

Really hoping to hear soon.

Is anyone in a similar position in terms of waiting times?

Best wishes

Donna

Hi there, 

I  lodged my 190 VISA application from Melbourne on 03/03.

CO allocated--14/03

Additional doc (PCC) submitted --21/03.

Awaiting for grant letter.

Hopefully, it will happen soon.

It's worth noting for after state approval comes in, that immigration are moving beyond the procedure of applications being assigned to a single case officer. In line with their new Global Management System, case officers will undertake work on an ad hoc basis with work divided among several case officers as required. These procedures are continuing to be rolled-out.

Regards,

Richard

Edited by Richard Gregan

19 hours ago, ClaireerialC said:

Hi folks,

I'm in the same boat - really hoping to hear soon - how long have you guys been waiting?

lodged my 190 VISA application from Melbourne for NSW 190 on 20/03

CO allocated- 28/3

Additional doc (PCC) and Medicals - 10/04

Awaiting....

Hi there, 

I have been waiting for the past 6 weeks after submitting the additional doc (21/03).