Ozzie

Any knowledgeable people ..

8 posts in this topic

Looking for information for a stopover in Kuala Lumpur. Haven't fully decided where in Asia we'll stop off, however, have wanted to see KL for a while.

Thinking 3 to 4 nights and a resort style place (prefer a non high rise type building). A place family friendly that isn't £300 a night!

Any suggestions?

Moneycorp
Moneycorp

@Ozzie sorry I have never been but it is a place I have wanted to go. I tend to use TripAdvisor for ideas.

Thank you @The Pom Queen for answering :-)

I just wish I could have helped more. Have you found anywhere yet?

We are off to KL for 10 days in May but we went for a serviced apartment in the city. High rise with roof top pool.

We booked through Expedia in the end but looked at loads of places, many of the resort hotels are further out and some are a bit aged. I always go for new if I can, sometimes only some rooms have been refurbished in older hotels and those are in the photos. A cheap deal at these places will usually get you a crappy room.

We were overwhelmed with the choice so narrowed it by location and cost in the end.

I read the title and wondered if I was knowledgeable. Not in this instance!

I just wish I could have helped more. Have you found anywhere yet?

Thanks, yes found somewhere :-) a lovely resort a little further out but will be perfect, cheers!

We are off to KL for 10 days in May but we went for a serviced apartment in the city. High rise with roof top pool.

We booked through Expedia in the end but looked at loads of places, many of the resort hotels are further out and some are a bit aged. I always go for new if I can, sometimes only some rooms have been refurbished in older hotels and those are in the photos. A cheap deal at these places will usually get you a crappy room.

We were overwhelmed with the choice so narrowed it by location and cost in the end.

Cheers for the info @rammygirl