trump takes britain

bunbury61

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about double standards ?....

Its all kicking off over here about trumps proposed state visit ....we had the Chinese hear recently ....any major demos about the Chinese human rights abuses I Tibet ? ...nah nothing .

How often have we pulled the representatives of 16 muslim nations who refuse entry to Israeli passport holders ...nah never .

Its all double standards .

Trump is the democratically elected president of the united states...like it or lump it .

He told everyone what he was going to do .

All these rigorous checks of people entering the u.s were in place anyway .

We flew to the u.s via Ireland in 2006 .

We had to get OFF the plane at Shannon airport in Ireland , an English white family with 2 young children and be grilled by u.s customs for ?15 minutes ,like the rest of the plane ...and every other bloody plane .

Was there any mass demos on my behalf ?

This stuff has been going on for years .

Its sort of expected when people fly planes into your buildings ,and plan to take liquid on board planes and blow them up .

On that same trip my wife had to bin approx £300 worth of decent cosmetics at los Angeles ,due to a bomb threat that had been stopped in the u.k .

Did i complain ...no

I weren't beat pleased ,but understood the situation .

Its just modern life .

So we all keep going to a country which is collectively paranoid and becoming evermore authoritarian in its actions and just say that is modern life, no it's not modern life it's the result of the actions of a few paranoid meglomaniacs who think they should rule the world, who have no understanding of cause and effect, does Trump think that what he has done ensures the USA's safety, I would think he has just radicalised a whole new generation of Islamic fundamentalists at home and abroad.

Now those travel bans and ever more intrusive visitor vetting will never be rescinded for that very reason.

So we all keep going to a country which is collectively paranoid and becoming evermore authoritarian in its actions and just say that is modern life, no it's not modern life it's the result of the actions of a few paranoid meglomaniacs who think they should rule the world, who have no understanding of cause and effect, does Trump think that what he has done ensures the USA's safety, I would think he has just radicalised a whole new generation of Islamic fundamentalists at home and abroad.

Now those travel bans and ever more intrusive visitor vetting will never be rescinded for that very reason.

Live in america or live in an islamic country? the USA has been the main reason we have survived 2 world wars, it is a friend of the western world, if the USA did not exist we would ALL be under an authoritarian regime, for all their faults they are the good guys, go try living in a one state country mate.

How the hell can you compare the USA TO THESE COUNTRIES :biglaugh:

THE CONVERSATION GOT BLOODY HILARIUOUS WHEN TRUMP WAS COMPARED TO HITLER.....MOST OF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT HISTORY.

As I said you really do not understand the difference between political doctrines and beliefs, it looks like you do not understand the difference between democracy and authoritarianism/fascism/dictatorship .

The discussion is about how a man with a view of the world similar to Hitlers is riding rough shod over the rest of the world and who seems to be setting up a pact with another hasbeen world power in order to confront the Chinese.

History repeats itself for those who fail to heed it

Live in america or live in an islamic country? the USA has been the main reason we have survived 2 world wars, it is a friend of the western world, if the USA did not exist we would ALL be under an authoritarian regime, for all their faults they are the good guys, go try living in a one state country mate.

None of those countries have a nuclear arsenal capable of destroying the world a few times over and few people see them as a tourist destination of choice.

As I have said on numerous occasions the USA only became involved in two WW's when their interests and citizens were attacked, never voluntarily and the UK was crippled by war debt repayments which the USA insisted were repaid

Talk about double standards ?....

Its all kicking off over here about trumps proposed state visit ....we had the Chinese hear recently ....any major demos about the Chinese human rights abuses I Tibet ? ...nah nothing .

The Chinese were there on a state visit? Thought not!

Over a million signatures. Hope it makes 5 million then even May cannot ignore it. Leaders here and there have to deal with all sorts but you should absolutely not honour a fascist witha State Visit.

All the more reason why we should be alarmed that it is sliding fast towards authoritarianism led by a narcissist who enjoys a cult following from white supremacists and others who have been whipped up into a state of paranoia.

There are plenty of good people in the USA but equally there were plenty of good people in Germany in the 1930s. They couldn't or didn't stop Hitler, in part because they underplayed his wild statements and acts.

Over a million signatures. Hope it makes 5 million then even May cannot ignore it. Leaders here and there have to deal with all sorts but you should absolutely not honour a fascist witha State Visit.

Population 65 million

Signatures 1 million

Democratically elected president who is his own man x 1

You can post until the cows come home ....ultimately the worlds destiny is being shaped

Chinese state visit 2015 ...CHECK YOUR FACTS ...before getting carried away with yourself

All the more reason why we should be alarmed that it is sliding fast towards authoritarianism led by a narcissist who enjoys a cult following from white supremacists and others who have been whipped up into a state of paranoia.

There are plenty of good people in the USA but equally there were plenty of good people in Germany in the 1930s. They couldn't or didn't stop Hitler, in part because they underplayed his wild statements and acts.

What ? ....there is a massive difference between hitler and trump .

Trump has to go through 3 layers of govt to get anything passed ,and as far as I can see he hasn't invaded anywhere yet ,or ordered the extermination of anyone ,just the checking of people entering the u.s .

TALK ABOUT OVER REACTION

The world we live in I suppose .

I want democracy ,as long as the vote goes my way ,and if it doesn't iam going to protest ...grow up

Population 65 million

Signatures 1 million

Democratically elected president who is his own man x 1

You can post until the cows come home ....ultimately the worlds destiny is being shaped

Yes it's being shaped by a narcissistic, xenophobe with delusions of grandeur living in a fact free fantasy and who has the codes to a nuclear arsenal and is showing himself unwilling to submit to democratic control.

What ? ....there is a massive difference between hitler and trump .

Trump has to go through 3 layers of govt to get anything passed ,and as far as I can see he hasn't invaded anywhere yet ,or ordered the extermination of anyone ,just the checking of people entering the u.s .

TALK ABOUT OVER REACTION

The world we live in I suppose .

I want democracy ,as long as the vote goes my way ,and if it doesn't iam going to protest ...grow up

If what you see as democracy is complete denial of truth and promotion of xenophobia by people with no interest beyond their own then you must have a viewpoint which corresponds to theirs.

Does non of this impact into your world, will it impact when the first missiles hit Iran or will you still be stood in the stands cheering Trump on.

If what you see as democracy is complete denial of truth and promotion of xenophobia by people with no interest beyond their own then you must have a viewpoint which corresponds to theirs.

Does non of this impact into your world, will it impact when the first missiles hit Iran or will you still be stood in the stands cheering Trump on.

Will you still be cheering from the sidelines when Isis beheads the next batch of christians or gang rapes and enslaves the next group of yazadi women .

Will you clap delightedly when the next imam stands up in a Tehran mosque and shouts " death to America,death to Israel ,and death to great Britain " .

Will you ? .....because that's what's going on ...

And has been since 1979 ,since the ayatollah returned from Paris ...is that acceptable ? .

Threatening to wipe Israel off the face of the earth and that was IRANS PRESIDENT ...and what do you have to Say about that ?

Just signed it !

Isn't it funny how there were no petitions or demonstration from the lefties, the snowflakes, the luvvies, clebs, the feminazis, labour, lib dums, jimmie krankie & fish face, the tree huggers and the do-gooders when the 1400 children in Rotherham were sexually abused and raped by filthy gangs of you know who.

No ?

Strange that now isn't it ?

Will you still be cheering from the sidelines when Isis beheads the next batch of christians or gang rapes and enslaves the next group of yazadi women .

Will you clap delightedly when the next imam stands up in a Tehran mosque and shouts " death to America,death to Israel ,and death to great Britain " .

Will you ? .....because that's what's going on ...

And has been since 1979 ,since the ayatollah returned from Paris ...is that acceptable ? .

Threatening to wipe Israel off the face of the earth and that was IRANS PRESIDENT ...and what do you have to Say about that ?

What I have to say is, that is a serious rant.

Isn't it funny how there were no petitions or demonstration from the lefties, the snowflakes, the luvvies, clebs, the feminazis, labour, lib dums, jimmie krankie & fish face, the tree huggers and the do-gooders when the 1400 children in Rotherham were sexually abused and raped by filthy gangs of you know who.

No ?

Strange that now isn't it ?

Again I'd say that was a serious Islamaphobic, misogynistic and anti liberal rant

Edited by BacktoDemocracy

Again I'd say that was a serious Islamaphobic, misogynistic and anti liberal rant

It may be all of those things ,but the main thing is ,it is FACT .

Not hearsay or fake news .

What happened in Rotherham ....happened

Anything to add ...any defence ..any excuses ...any reasons ?