State Sponsored Migration (Subclass 489) Regional Development Australia

feejay87

I would be more than grateful if any expert migration assistant would advise me regarding the possibility to secure State Sponsored Visa (Subclass 489) for RDA (Southern Inland, NSW), I have submitted both the EOIs (SKILLSELECT as well as of RDA at the RDA website)

my points distribution is as follows

Age 30 points

Skill Assessment 15 points (NOC 263311, Telecommunications Engineer, Positively Assessed by Engineers Australia)

IELTS (10 points, 7 Each)

State Points (10 points)

Total 65 points

I would like to clarify here that, though my point score is well above the cut-off threshold (60 points), but I have not included my experience points since my employer has restriction in issuance/endorsing of experience, in fact this very reason caused my subclass 189 application to be refused, causing me thick loads of money :(.

Keeping in view the aforementioned circumstances, could any expert migration agent comment on my chances of securing an invitation of Satesponsored visa from RDA Southern Inland?

OR

can I apply for 190/489 of any other province/territory? I will pay if be given adequate assistance guaranteeing the successful visa processing.

I would like to explicitly mention here that upon checking the skilled occupation list of Regional Development Australia, my occupation has indeed been mentioned, but with a condition of having an OSE (Onshore Experience), keeping in view a healthy point score (65 points), can this particular requirement be waived?

Looking forward to hear.