Parent Visa question

Tulip1

I have almost everything I need to submit my parent visa application (well waiting on a few things but they are in order). There are two things I am unsure of and would really appreciate it if anyone could help me with these. My first question relates to question 55, part H. It asks you to write down members of your family unit aged 18 years or over and you need to tick whether they are migrating with you or not. Now my first thought was to put down my three, adult children who are already living in Australia as they are after all part of my family unit and over 18 years. However, question 58 asks for details of family members not already listed on the form and there is a part of this that asks for your children's details including where they are living. I am now thinking I list them here and not on question 55? It seems I can only list them in one place. Anyone that can help with that please?

Last small question although I think I know the answer. It mentions form 47A which needs to be filled out for every member over 18 but I don't think this is relevant for me as my over 18's are not dependant on me so I am quite sure I don't need these forms done (it says somewhere about the form being completed by dependant over 18's).

Thanking anyone so much in advance.